Can I Take Chelated Molybdenum With Lipoic Acid (ALA)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I Take Chelated Molybdenum With Lipoic Acid (ALA)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rosie04
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 13

Hi dvjorge,
    I surf the forum and found a post that you wrote to Kenny G in February 12, 2012. Which mention that you are chelating with Lipoic Acid (ALA). I will like to know if I can still take Chelated Molybdenum while am taking ALA.
    I had my three teeth remove a week ago, which had amalgam fillings. They were very painful and infected, I was not surprise about the infection, because I have white tongue as well, because of my candida. I am still on my diet,antifungal, probiotic, and vitamins suppliments.
    I will like to start chelate with Lipoic Acid (ALA) as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Rosie04.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

DO NOT DO THAT!!! Read and follow Andy Cutlers protocol to the T. If you did that this soon, esp with ala, you could really screw yourself up. Moly is fine. Alot of the thiol compounds can cause a yeast overgrowth, its not recommended to start those until the yeast is under control. These include ala, nac, dmsa and dmps.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Molybdenum amino acid chelate is also a chelator so you could be doing something harmful. This is why I think all chelation protocols should be administered by a doctor or naturopath.

-raster

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

Don’t start ALA. You must wait 3 months after amalgam removal. DMSA would be fine but will flare candida.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can I Take Chelated Molybdenum With Lipoic Acid (ALA)’ is closed to new replies.