Can cadida diet effect menstruation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can cadida diet effect menstruation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  whyitsme 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PuraVida
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

My wife and I have been on the candida diet for 7 days now. We are taking a Solaray Yeast Cleanse, Jarrow-Dophilus EPS Probiotic, Renew Life Liver Detox as well as Echinacea, Oregano spirits, Wild Bergamont, black walnut and Goldenseal extracts. We are following the diet to a T. My question is: Is it possible for these supplements in conjunction with the extreme diet change to change my wife’s menstrual cycle. Her period ended 2 days before we started the diet and this morning she got her period again. She is still taking birth control pills(even though we know they can have a negative impact on what we are trying to achieve) to control prolonged and painful cycles. Is there anything in the supplements that we are taking which can negatively impact the efficacy of the BC pills? Should we be concerned or is this simply a symptom of her body cleansing and finding homeostasis? It makes us pretty nervous so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

MrsFizz
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

It definitely changed mine and for the best! I had not had a period in a year along with a host of other health problems and thanks to the detox and diet, I have finally started menstruating again!

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Yes it has effected me as well. I’m on birth control, but had heavy flow and cramping period a couple weeks before my scheduled time, then had none when I should have. Hopefully as the body gets cleaned out, it will get back to normal. Figure there is alot going on down there right now, and still often have cramps, I’m on week 9 now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can cadida diet effect menstruation’ is closed to new replies.