Buckwheat sourdough bread

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Bread Recipes Buckwheat sourdough bread

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elivrablatira 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

elivrablatira
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I don’t know if this bread has been posted before but it is the only truly tasty bread that I’ve found that works with the candida diet so I thought that I needed to share this with you.

1 bread:
    300g whole buckwheat seeds
    75g sunflower seeds
    200g (2dl) water
    1 tsk (5ml) salt
    1.5 tsk ground fennel seeds

-First you need to rinse the seeds and place them in separate bowls. Put some water in the bowls so it is a couple of cm above the seeds and cover the bowles with plastic. Let them soak for 8-12 hours in room temperature.
    -Filter out the water from the sun seeds and put them in a pan without any oil. Roast them on medium heat and let them cool of.
    -Filter out the water from the buckwheat (do not rinse!). Put all the ingredients in a mixer and mix semi-smooth.
    -Put the mixture in a glass bowl with plastic over it and let it rest for 24 hours in room temperature. Its easier to use a glass bowl since you will be able to see that the dough is ready and has created bubbles of air.
    -Put the oven on 225 degrees (celsius) and prepare a bread form with some coconut oil and gently pour the mixture in the form.
    – Put the form in the middle of the oven for 50 minutes.
    Done!

The bread lasts about 4 days in room temperature but you can also put it in the freezer.

CanDo
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 10

By buckwheat seeds do you just mean buckwheat that you type in to google and it is most commonly brought.

elivrablatira
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi! Yes exactly, just whole buckwheat 😊 i translated the recepie from swedish so the english is maybe not the best, sorry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Buckwheat sourdough bread’ is closed to new replies.