Bruising

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I was wondering if anyone has experience bruising very easy. I never use to get bruises but ever since I got really sick I bruise very easily. I went and got a massage and the next day I had bruises all over my legs. She did not even push hard, on my legs. It seems to occur on my legs more than anywhere else. Does anyone have any ideas why this might be occurring or if there is something else that causes people to bruise easily. I am just curious and seeing if this will shed some light on what is going on in my body. Thank you for any reposes.
    Thanks
    Lauren

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

that’s strange that it would come up all of a sudden, Lauren. I bruise easily and always have multiple ones on me, but I’m also quite clumsy and tend to run into things a lot! (I was surprised when I saw that poor balance was a symptom of Candida.. or maybe not surprised)

See how long they last maybe, and if it happens again, I’d probably want to go check with an md and have some blood tests run. Webmd lists causes of sudden changes in frequency of bruising to be everything from change in medication to lymphoma.

Interestingly, they also note it could be caused by vitamin deficiency (i.e. low in B12 etc)

http://firstaid.webmd.com/tc/bruises-and-blood-spots-under-the-skin-topic-overview?page=2

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Lauren.

Bruising is a somewhat rare occurrence of a Candida infestation, but still a possible side effect or symptom. During this stage, a simple body rash can also develop into a worse case of hives. The yeast can clog capillaries, and this can lead to numbness of extremities and bruising. The yeast at this stage of Candida can even clog capillaries which can lead to high blood pressure and numbness of extremities. The hands and feet specifically are often cold during this stage, however it isn’t unheard of for a fever during this time.

Of course, there are many other reasons for bruising easily. Hashimotos thyroiditis is just one of many, and since this is associated with a Candida infestation, it may be a good idea to have your thyroid tested if you’ve not already done so.

Also, if you have time, can you describe what your other symptoms are at this time as opposed to how they were when you started the treatment?

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used to have bruises that lasted a long time (for periods of weeks). After starting the diet, as I got stronger, the time period for them healing dramatically improved.

I was wondering what other symptoms that you can have if you have thyroid problems?

-raster

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Yes, I bruise very easily, blue marks, red marks. If I press into the skin a little with a nail I get a white stripe which can sit there very long. So, yes I got it too.
    A doctor onces told me that a sign of high histamine production the body is a over-sensitivity of pain, bruising etc. She said that people who have a overproduction have muscle pain where other people dont feel anything. Get very easy bruises, have itchy eyes and skin etc.

It might be possible that candida calls forth a reaction from our immune system which calls forth a overproduction of histamine.

yours
    Thomas

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Thanks for all the responses!:) Able and Raster, right now I am not able to take anything for candida because of medicine I am taking for the parasites, so I really can’t give you an accurate description of my symptoms now and what they were like before. Though I can tell you that I do not feel I improved much with my candida. I stick very close to the diet, though I eat different types of meat then just eggs. The reason why I have not been feeling great could be because of underline problems or the fact that I was having a lot of dieing off. Sometimes I get frustrated because I feel like I am doing everything right but I am not making improvements (at least that I can see). Once I get the parasites and h polyri problem fixed I can refocus on the supplement I need to be taking. I will be getting another parasite stool test done since there was one that they could not identify. When I take the parasite medicine my big toe hurts very very bad. This is where the problem originally started and moved up my body. So I really think focusing on parasites for the time being might be the way to go even though I also know I have a bad candida problem that needs to be taken care of too. I just have to take one step at a time, never give up, and patiently wait.

Wishnhope, I am also very clumsy.:D I tend to have bruises on me too, but the bruises I got after the massage were quite a lot and in rows along muscles that were massaged. I use to have a b12 deficiency but I was check recently and it is at a normal level, though I am very low on Vitamin D.But great suggestions.

Able I have gotten tons of blood work done for throiditis , and everything is fine :D. Thanks for the suggestion. I had numbness, zapping pain, muscle tweitching in my legs and hands when everything got really bad. The Neurologist I saw told me I have a stocking and glove type of nueropathy. These problems have gone away on there own before I knew anything about candida or the diet. Though it has comes back for short periods (like when I took the parasite medicine).
    Thanks
    Lauren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bruising’ is closed to new replies.