broke the diet!!!

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals broke the diet!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Whitney 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

koruflame
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I got all the way to Stage 3 started on the Anti fungals and then had 5 days of cheating every day!!! Really suffering for it now all my original symptoms have come back with a vengance!! Do I need to start right from the fast again and stop the anti fungals ? Any advice anyone?

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

I made a couple of mistakes because i tried tomatoes and oatsd and reacted badly. It depends on you on how long it affects you. i was ill for a few days each time. Dont give in. the fat you made a mistake and got ill means you will be more determined to stick to it in future. you have done well so far and a few mistakes just gives you the boost you need to avoid those foods like the plague lol. I know i dont crave tomatoes any more lol. stick with the antifungals, they will work, just be stricter with yourself from now on. you can do it!
    love kelly

Whitney
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I agree – just don’t let it derail you from getting back on track. As far as how strict you need to be or whether you need to start over would probably just depend on the severity of your current symptoms. If even some of the stage 2 or stage 3 food items are causing flare ups you know you probably need to be a little more strict until it is back under control. Good luck! ~Whitney

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘broke the diet!!!’ is closed to new replies.