brain fog/overwhelmed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions brain fog/overwhelmed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angel29 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

anyone else get easily overwhelmed and feel like crying at nothing?

i had a shopping list on two different texts on a phone and couldn’t cope switching between the two lists, it was too much

things that were previously easy to comprehend/deal with can be confusing and overwhelming and make me want to cry/give up trying

how can candida do this?

and any solutions?

we all need to function huh!

thanks

mark
    UK

lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

ps weirdly it always seems to be stuff that involves logic, logistics, etc. like technical info, lists, instructions etc.

my little girl has a magic kit and i couldn’t understand what the hell they meant with the instructions for most of the tricks.

so weird

and it’s always worse when my other symptoms are worse

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Stop using your phone and write a list before on paper…those phones sometimes make it more difficult than normal to do the same task.

If you are looking for a product that can boost brain performance, I would look at flax oil which has omega fatty acids (your brain is made up of fat), and PS-100 which is a brain chemical that helps you sleep and also is something that composes the brain.

-raster

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

It could be anxiety. I have similar symptoms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘brain fog/overwhelmed’ is closed to new replies.