Bovine Coloum Anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bovine Coloum Anyone?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alexinlondon
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

Hi,

Has anyone tried Bovine colostrum? Colustrum is found in breast milk btw (human colostrum). This is what I read

– Up to 40 * the immune factor of humane colostrum (part of breast milk)
    – Helps autoimmune balance e.g. rhuematoid, arthritis, lupus, MS, CFS, fibromyalgia
    – Helps build lean muscle (as effective as steroids)
    – Increase bone mass
    – Improve liver / age spots
    – Appears to heal injured RNA / DNA
    – Counteracts virus / bacteria
    – Builds healthy intenstinal flora

I couldn’t see any significant side effect stories on a quick web search.

Foot note is that should make sure its sourced from organic fed cows and is spare quantity.

I personally don’t want to take too many supplements, but as this is a variation of a natural feed for us when we are babies, and it sounds very beneficial I wanted to get people’s experiences.

Alex

Michaelswan
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Ya, this is true Colostrum is the first “whole food” produced by all mammals for only the first few hours before and after birth (6 to be exact). Loaded with over 95 immune factors and 87 growth factors, Bovine (cow) Colostrum is Mother Nature’s “first whole food”. Immune Tree Colostrum powder is harvested from organically raised cows and only harvested after the newborn calves get their share.

There are many benefits of using Colostrum

-Nature’s most complete whole food; all the natural components are left fully intact.
    -A complete protein containing all essential Amino Acids, Fatty Acids and Glyconutrients.
    -Supportive to digestive health and a balanced intestinal environment.

Colostrum is also used for boosting the immune system, healing injuries, repairing nervous system, improving mood & sense of well being. It provide a good source of IgF-1 as a complementary therapy for successful weight loss.The growth factors in colostrum help regenerate heart muscle.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

As Michael said, it is suppose to be good for you! I haven’t taken it long enough to notice anything yet, but I just started supplementing with it a few days ago. My doctor did want me to take lactoferrin, which Able mentions about in the protocol. Look it up. It is suppose to help with the immune system and iron deficiencies, which is want I have. However, to get the pure form of lactoferrin, Able said is should be apo-lactoferrin. It is hard to find that, so let me know if you do. I started a supplement that has colostrum and lactoferrin in it. Hope that helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bovine Coloum Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.