Blood on stool?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood on stool?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gaga25
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 1

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on the forum. I’ve been following the diet for about 5 months!! and I’ve definitely seen some improvement since then. My brain fog is gone. I feel more calm, outgoing, and suffer less from anxiety. My angular cheilitis also doesn’t flare up (but it does if I ever cheat!). Nonetheless there is still a loooong way to go.

Anywho, I’ve reached this point but, out of the blue, I started noticing small red spots on my stools about a few weeks ago. When it first happened I ignored it thinking they were undigested particles. They kept on appearing in my stools and today they seem to have progressed into MANY small bright red spots (kinda “petechiae” like?) on the stool. I have a feeling there is a problem with my colon or that I have hemorrhages.

The thought of hemorrhages really scares me so I’m hoping what I should do. Take more fiber? Honestly i’m quite clueless so I would very much appreciate it if you all could help!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is likely hemmorhoids which I also have and mine were bad today. If you become constipated then they will become worse. If you drink coffee or smoke at all it will become worse. Many things can aggravate them.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Blood on stool?’ is closed to new replies.