Best value coconut oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Best value coconut oil

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

I am a big fan of eating coconut oil and have got to the point where I take 5+ spoonfuls a day and rising. I buy the Tiana Organic Coconut oil, but have realised the potential cost of eating so much on a daily basis, which is pretty astronomical!

It costs £14.99 for 500ml of the coconut oil I buy from my local health food shop, and have found prices as low as only £12 for it, so inevitably I am going to have to buy an alternative as it would cost in the region of £30-60 a month! i would rather spend only £20-30 on a similar perhaps less known brand if possible which tastes the same if not better.

Can anyone recommend some good affordable alternatives?

I would be willing to buy up to 1-2litres as I’m aware the more you buy the cheaper it will be.

I would rather buy it from the UK.

Thanks
    JD

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Hey i’m passing on a link I got from a fellow brit when i started out, i bought the 690 ml x 6 jars as i didn’t like the idea of a giant plastic tub. I’ve had no problems very cheap for organic, smells and feels like quality and gives you a good quality die-off. lol.

http://www.buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/coconut-oil/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Best value coconut oil’ is closed to new replies.