Best product for breaking down biofilms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Best product for breaking down biofilms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Said 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GottaBePretty
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Hi everyone:

There are a whole bunch of products and recommendations and I’ve been searching for weeks trying to find the best biofilm buster. I am currently taking Candida Cleanse 2 pills once in the morning. I may up it to an extra 2 at night. I also read about NAC and biodefense supplements like Kirkman’s BioDefense and Klaire Labs Interfase Plus. I am a little skeptical of Interfase Plus because it contains EDTA which I think pulls out important nutrients and minerals from the body. The bottle says not to take more than a month I think.

Maybe a month is all that is needed to break biofilms and then biofilm busters are not needed anymore? Not sure.

I am taking vitamin C, sf722, echinacea and Tumeric and have Oregano Oil and Grapefruit seed extract on order. I just don’t want the EDTA to lessen the vitamin C or echinacea, etc.

Thanks much.

Said
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

I have taken a kirkman biofilm and worked good for me. But now I take digest gold, I take 2 on empty stomach and I wait for 20-30 mins then I take Antifungals I get die off and that tells me is working.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.