beginner on th diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions beginner on th diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HealMyGuts 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lesley
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have just started the candida diet, ca anyone tell me if I can eat cream, and also brown rice cakes?

laura27
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi, cream is a no and brown rice cakes are fine but I would try and eat them with some form of protein as when combined with carbs or on their own they have a high G.I which makes you crave sugary food!!!! I have them with tuna or nut butter or tahini.
    Hope this helps!!
    L

HealMyGuts
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

I follow a pretty strict food regiment on the Candida diet but I would say that Brown rice cakes are a No. Especially in the beginning of the diet.

Some people say that you can eat brown rice, others say you cant. Regular brown rice has a ton of carbohydrates in it, so I just don’t trust it in any form. Maybe I am just a “fraidy-cat” but I always say better safe than sorry.

There are lots of foods that you just don’t even have to ask. I think those are the safe foods. If there is a lot of debate over a food then why even risk it?

That’s my take anyway. I’m probably just a grump.

Cream is a No though. There is a lot of natural sugar in it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘beginner on th diet’ is closed to new replies.