Back pain between shoulder blades

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Back pain between shoulder blades

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

meeder
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Greeting all…I am new to the forum.

I believe I have Candida (white tongue and a bunch of other symptoms) and probably have had it for some time (multiple rounds of antibiotics). When I take the “remedies” I get awful pain between my shoulder blades in addition to fatigue, brain fog, general malaise, and crying jags. I seem to be making some progress (diet and remedies) but it seems that it will take some time to beat this infection. Looking for some advice.

I have been on a detox diet for a little over a month. No cheats.

Remedies:

Coconut oil
    Probiotic 25 billion
    Spilantheis Usnea

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would stop with the detox diet and transition to the regular stage 1 anti-candida diet, this is too long to go on a detox.

I am unsure how shoulder pain is related to candida; a few possibilities include that you have achy joints from mineral deficiencies. This is very common. A second reason is that your back could be out of alignment and you might need to go to a chiropractor.

If you have achy joints, you need minerals and bunch of them! I personally take calcium, magnesium, zinc, iodine, and selenium.

-raster

okshock
    Topics: 0

Hi…I have been detoxing for about 6 months with NAC, ALA, Spirulina and Bentonite and I also have a sharp pain between my shoulder blades. Just started some stretches and muscle building excersizes. I have about 10 amalgams , but I heard that after about 5 years, the amagalm stops smoking mercury. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

meeder
    Topics: 1

Thanks for the advice…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

There are several causes of pain between the shoulder blades. With a Candida overgrowth, the cause is most likely liver congestion. I would take Swedish digestive bitters three times a day after meals; this will cause a flushing action to take place in the liver. Read the following post for instructions and more information.
    Swedish Digestive Bitters: Digestion and Liver Flush

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Back pain between shoulder blades’ is closed to new replies.