Are Flu Shots recommended or discouraged? Raster, anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are Flu Shots recommended or discouraged? Raster, anyone?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ThomasJoel2 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rdj123
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 12

My company is sponsoring free flu shots this week and I am hesitant about getting one. Does any one think this is good or bad idea?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Every year the scientists behind the flu shot look at the global patterns of flu and try to guess which variants will become the main flu that we get. There are something like 200 different varieties of flu. So they try to narrow it down to 3 different types and create a shot that will offer protection against those.

Unfortunately these viruses are very unpredictable. So as you can imagine, the flu shot is often actually protecting against the wrong illness. And even if they get it right it often doesn’t protect that well anyway. In exchange, you get to be injected with all kinds of nasty toxins that can damage your immune system.

IMO, you should work on boosting your immune system and adding lots of different vegetables to your diet. It will likely be just as effective as the flu shot.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do not get it. Vaccines contain the following ingredients which may have contributed to your overgrowth:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

Common substances found in vaccines include:
    •Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
    •Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
    •Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
    •Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
    •Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
    •Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

Check out Dr. Mercola’s thoughts on the vaccine:
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/04/zinc-garlic-vitamin-d.aspx

I can share more and more stuff. Most people when they get sick do not sick with the “flu” they get sick with an undiagnosed “cold.” It would be best to get sick from the flu instead of a vaccine because then you would become permanently immune to it long term without a vaccine.

-raster

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Yes, and I think I felt the effects this month from my flu vaccine. I work part-time in a hospital, and it was required to get a flu shot, or you could get fired!

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

dont do it. its a major contributor to why im here. ive regretted it so much these past 2 years.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I will echo the thoughts of others here and STRONGLY advise against it. Flu shots contain mercury which is highly toxic and has been linked with candida/yeast problems. The negatives vastly outweigh any potential positives.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Are Flu Shots recommended or discouraged? Raster, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.