Apple Cider Vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Apple Cider Vinegar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  discodiver 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Charlie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Has anyone actually found that ACV helps with the candida?
    Thanks

kcsmom
    Replies: 1

Bragg ACV is the right kind you can get off amazon.com but I haven’t tried it yet t see if it helps.

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

I’ve been using one called bobby’s. I felt a lot of burning with Candida which I thought for years was cystitis. The ACV really helps with the burning. I actually enjoy the taste these days and drink a pint of water with 3 table spoons of it in 2 – 3 times a day. Not boiling water but warm enough to be a pleasant drink. Not a miracle cure for Candida but helps. Also helps me feel less hungry on the Candida diet. GOOD LUCK!

kymba
    Replies: 2

find it a useful surrogate for my nightly few glasses of red wine. I have it with warm water and it has the same tangyness!

🙂

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Be careful. I had alot of food allergies/sensitivites due to candida. Yeast being one of them. So taking the apple cider vinegar made it worse. So don’t use if have any allergies.

discodiver
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

Depends on who you ask and you will find doctors/naturopaths that feel strongly both ways. I began my Candida about 4 weeks ago and started wtih ACV. About 2 weeks in I did not see any type of improvement or benefit. After that I began searching and found several doctors that recommend staying away from ALL types of vinegar…has someting to do with yeast.

Anyway….I’ve quit drinking ACV and have now started taking a product called PH Cleanse in an effort to correct any type of pH imballance I may have. Apple Cider Vinegar is GREAT if you have any type of acid reflux.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Apple Cider Vinegar’ is closed to new replies.