anyone applied coconut oil on psoriatic skin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions anyone applied coconut oil on psoriatic skin?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  juliet94538 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

juliet94538
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

I have been using lot of ointments different types along sunshine, epsom salt they only gave temporary relief followed by flare.

Then I found this article on using natural ingredients for skin, basically idea is not to put on anything on your skin that you wont eat and gave several suggestions including coconut oil, aloe vera, tea tree oil.

Since I had home readily available the virgin coconut oil with sweet smell, I gave it a try for last few days. It seems like a very good relief and not sure if I am right or not (I dont want to be over-optimistic) some part of my psoriatic section seems to be retreating. I am going to keep applying over next few days to see how it goes.

I am thinking if skin is infected with candida, the coconut oil might have justification to use. Just my 0.02$

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘anyone applied coconut oil on psoriatic skin?’ is closed to new replies.