Antifungals with or without food?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Antifungals with or without food?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dave
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 34

I couldnt find the answer to this by searching previous posts but maybe I am stupid. Are we to take antifungals, such as coconut oil and that SP722 stuff, with food or by itself? I took some coconut oil the other day on an empty stomach and felt fine til I ate and drank something and then felt terrible die-off…also was stupid and didnt start taking the MolyB, wont make that mistake again. What is most effective in killing the Candida?

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I don’t think it matters if u eat with antifungals but u have to take probiotics separately at least 2 hrs after antifungals

From what I hear the best out coconut oil and sf722 which isn’t even available right now I have acv, coconut oil, garlic, and diflucan but I don’t plan on starting all these untill further in treatment

Goodluck!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you. I personally take SF722 with meals as indicated in the instructions on the bottle. I take liquid antifungals between meals. I take garlic with meals.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Antifungals with or without food?’ is closed to new replies.