Another success taking Florastor.!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Another success taking Florastor.!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Found this testimonies online :

Hi, to make this short I’ll get straight to the point about what helped me get better after 3 years of suffering. I was on strong antibiotics which in return gave me a bad case of intestinal Candida. I tried every diet and probiotic with no change. I was prescribed Diflucan several times which helped until I stopped and then all of my symptoms returned eventually. So what worked for me were two probotics. The first one is called “Progressive HCP 70” and the second one is a healthy yeast called “Florastor”. I took six a day of the Progressive hcp 70 (2 after each meal) and three Florastor per day. I gave up on all probotics helping until I tried these two together. This combo changed my lifecand now I’m a 100% better after suffering for over 3 years. Anyways I hope this can help some of you. If you have any questions please ask.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Thanks jorge. Looks like my brother is dealing with an overgrowth now, Im going to start him on this protocol.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Man if anyone can send me that human strain of probiotic “Progressive HCP 70”, I can send them money via paypal. Haven’t seen that one, it contains 6 human strains!

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Another success taking Florastor.!’ is closed to new replies.