Am I Drinking too much Water pls?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Am I Drinking too much Water pls?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ms T 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elainypeps
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 3

TMI but have booked an appointment to have a colonic hydro thing, the woman at the clinic rang back to ask some questions, when I told her I probably drink 6 pints a day, she said it was too much and I will have to reduce my intake for the treatment.

Is this advice correct please?

Thanks
    Elaine

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to drink 2-3 litres per day and am unsure what/how pints compare to litres in mass. This does not seem like too much to me…but might be too much for a colonic.

We don’t recommend colonics on the forum because this will destroy some of the beneficial bacteria in the gut and there are ways to naturally clean the colon.

-raster

sophie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

I found the colonics really helpful, but just maybe once or twice. I think you only need to worry about dislodging your good bacteria if you really do lots and lots of sessions

Ms T
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 22

She may be telling you that because colonics can alter your electrolyte balance, that’s the only reason I can think of for her to say that. Of course, you could ask her directly why she thinks 6 pints is too much water — ie, too much for whom? It is a somewhat odd comment for a hydrotherapist.

Over the years, I have done more colon hydrotherapy sessions than most people (my father’s death of colon cancer which spread to his liver was the impetus), and none of the therapists has ever asked me how much water I drink, nor have they suggested there is such a thing as too much water.

In any event, I am not sure about the benefits of colon hydrotherapy. There are times when I wonder if it hasn’t messed with the bacterial balance in my intestines. At this point in time, I don’t think I will do hydrotherapy very often, if at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Am I Drinking too much Water pls?’ is closed to new replies.