ADVICE & HELP FOR EVERYONE!! MUST READ

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ADVICE & HELP FOR EVERYONE!! MUST READ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tomob85 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tomob85
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hi Guys,

Hope your all well.

I will keep my story brief. Im 29, married and have 2 beautiful daughters. When i was 26, my life turned upside down, visits to the docs every week, blood tests, depression, tiredness, pins and needles in hands and feet, bad skin, basically just an awful time in my life. Doctor kept saying i was fine and `normal` but i just knew within myself that i wasnt. Friends and family thought i was going mad. After several tests including food intolerance tests, stool tests etc, it was found to be `candida`…..something i had never heard of.

After research it hit me. I had been taking oxytetracycline antibiotics for months on and off from the age of 16 to clear my skin up. My diet was poor, i would binge drink alot etc…so it started to stack up and finally made sense, my gut was the main issue for all my symptoms.

I tried the anti candida diets which were horrendous, basically eating hardly anything, i spent hundreds of pounds on pro biotics and tablets, i lost so much weight i looked ill i was un recognizable.

Only, 4 months ago, my wife begin a new business as a distributor of Aloe Vera products, and since then my life has got totally back to normal! You may or may not have heard of Aloe vera drinking gel. Its a drink i now take in the morning and night. Its comes in a shot form, and i wont lie, the taste is not the best, but my god, it has changed me completely.

The drink is pure Aloe vera, from the inside of the plants. Totally natural, no harmful chemicals or additives, just a pure natural drink that comes out of the ground that was created by GOD himself…LOL!

The drink contains, 19 out of the 20 amino acids needed for the human body and 7 of the 8 essential ones that just cannot be made. Its a general tonic for good health. Its a great source of minerals and vitamins. Its great for the skin, It provides all the nutrition to feed the basal cells therefore the skin remains healthy…… BUT MOST IMPORTANT NOW, is the effect on the gut flora and digestive system.

Its a natural balancer in many areas and nowhere more so than the gut, where it tends to regulate the various bacteria and yeasts that inhabit in it. For example, if a person were to suffer with too much yeast in the gut, regular ingestion of the gel would tend to reduce this overgrowth. A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the food we eat are absorbed in to the bloodstream, there is clear clinical evidence that by drinking aloe vera gel the bowel is able to absorb these nutrients more efficiently especially protein.

Now im not saying this will cure you and every single person who has candida. All i can tell you is that its worked absolute wonders for me. It takes a good couple of weeks to get in your system, but i can honestly say i would never be without it. If i do miss a day, i cant half tell!!!

By all means research it yourselves. All i can tell you is that there are many places selling Aloe vera gel, that isnt as pure as the bottles we get, as we purchase them direct from our head office in Coventry.

A fantastic product guys, highly recommend!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ADVICE & HELP FOR EVERYONE!! MUST READ’ is closed to new replies.