ACV does it again!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice ACV does it again!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Flipper 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shannon29
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I just have to say that my best friend in this whole candida nightmare is Bragg apple cider vinegar. It’s cheap and it works wonders for digestion. I used to not be able to digest anything but cooked green beans and squash without complications. Started 1 teaspoon of ACV in some water before each meal and now I can digest beef! No more bloating, heartburn or cramps. I tried a ton of (some very expensive) digestive enzymes and nothing worked as well as good ol’ ACV.

It’s also fantastic for making bone broth for healing the leaky gut. I add 1 or 2 tablespoons (depending on the size of the pot) and it pulls twice as many minerals from the bones than slow cooking alone.

and the best part…ACV enemas! I was a little skeptical at first, but after I started them and saw tons of candida (and a few alien creatures that I believe to be were parasites) come out I was thrilled. I had rarely ever seen it in my stool before doing these. I add only 2 tbsp to the standard enema bag with warm water. Any more will irritate the colon. I do them 2 days on and 5 days off, following each one with a hefty probiotic implant. They have worked wonders for me.

Hooray for ACV! Everyone battling candida should definitely make it a staple in their protocol 🙂

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

Great post Shannon, thank you for sharing! I’d like to add ACV to my diet, but the brand you mention can not be found in my country. What should I think of when buying the ACV? Thanks in advance!

RickiH
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

I use ACV all the time in beverages and cooking, but have never heard of an enema! I know that some diets don’t allow it because it’s fermented. Angor, if you’re going to get ACD, it should be raw and with the “mother” (the bacerial culture) in the bottom. It will be a bit cloudly with some of the opaque “mother” settled onto the bottom.

Hope that helps!

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Thanks for this information Shannon, could you explain the probiotic implant after the enema? I really want to try this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ACV does it again!’ is closed to new replies.