Acne caused by Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Acne caused by Candida?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  doublek 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jessi.dhanc
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi there, so here is my story: I am a 20 year old female who never had acne my whole life until about last year. The acne started very subtly, and then got worse, it started on my forehead, then developed on my chin as well. This mostly started when I moved into a new house which I suspect had mold. Just recently I got a test confirming candida, and so I have been following the diet for 2 weeks and have been taking: caprylic acid, milk thistle, probiotics, zinc, vitamin C, A, D, B6,omega 3, and magnesium. Basically my skin has not improved, so i’m wondering how long it has taken for people’s skin to clear up assuming it was caused by candida. My candida isn’t too bad, the only other symptoms were depression/anxiety, and signs of poor digestion, but that seems to be back to normal now.

(side note, I wash my face twice daily with a gentle cleanser, and I use a few topical treatments like salicylic acid). ANY help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

doublek
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 46

I’d glad to hear that you are feeling better, but you probably are not cured yet. Everyone’s case is different, so there’s no standard amount of time to get rid of candida. However, I don’t think anyone has been cured in just two weeks, you have to give it more time. You may want to consider adding a few other anti-fungals. While over all, the list of things you’re taking sounds good, one thing missing is something to break up biofilms, consider taking NAC or digestive enzymes like Candex, or both. I would suspect that the acne is a symptom that takes a while to clear up, so don’t give up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Acne caused by Candida?’ is closed to new replies.