200 billion and going to cuba

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 200 billion and going to cuba

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alea
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 2

Hello,
    I am coming to the end of my box of probiotics so I was researching what I should get next (i am soon to enter month 5 of my anti candida path). I came across, Ultimate Flora Super Critical 200 billion. It is a course of 7 days.
    Here is a link http://ultimatefloracriticalcare.com/ultimate-flora-super-critical-200-billion/

They also have ones for the vagina, or the colon – although i’m not entirely sure how they can be so specific?

Anyway – my question is – I am going to Cuba for 2.5 weeks in February. I am ready to have to break all the rules of my diet, I will be fed in peoples homes, and although I can decline a dessert, I wont be in any control of what I eat and there is no way I am going to be difficult in a country where people don’t have enough food. So do you think it would be a good idea to do the 200 billion 7 day course for a week before I go?? or while I’m there?? Would it be too much to do it twice? one the week before I go and one the week I get back??

If I do do this course should I not buy an Ultimate Flora product for my next probiotic (I will run out in a week) – because it will be similar and the 200 billion wont be as effective?

sorry – I hope all that makes sense !

I really like the look of the probiotics that Thomas found – Innate I think is the name, but I can’t find them for any less than £100 !!! That is a crazy price – and I’m short on cash – I’ve just bought flights to Cuba 😉

Thanks a lot for anyone’s advice.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think it matters really which one you use. I don’t feel that the more billion count means its more effective; I take one with 12.5 billion and find it to be just as or more effective than a 50 billion probiotic I took before. If you take the megaflora or HMF neuro that me and Able recommend, this may be the best bang for the buck.

If you eat a ton of corn and starch, the candida with slowly come back…and at that point you could be throwing the supplements away. Your body is at a delicate balance right now and I wish you nothing but good luck.

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘200 billion and going to cuba’ is closed to new replies.