17yr old with a few questions concerning my cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 17yr old with a few questions concerning my cleanse

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kenzie351 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kenzie351
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi im a 17 year old male and have suffered from stomach pain, loose stools, anxiety, acne, many food intolerances, white coated tongue and swollen lymph nodes for 2 almost 3 years now.

Had concerning issues for 3 years now and since then i have researched and researched alot on how to cure myself until i figured that alot of my symptoms are related to candida especially since i have had antibiotics as a child, and since i have been vegetarian for 8 years my diet used to consist of alot of refined carbs and sugar in my early years of school when i didnt know much about how it is important to eat healthy.

The doctors have tested me for many things, for example celiac, crohns, lymphoma, etc and eventually just came to the conclusion that it was ibs and gave me tablets what dont help at all.

I have been doing a strict candida diet for around 7-8 weeks, the antifungals i take are coconut oil, garlic capsules, sometimes black walnut wormwood tincture and i eat some swede aka rhutabaga 2-3 times a week. I drink lots of coconut water kefir daily which i grow as well.

I have a few questions to ask?

How much of the above antifungal dosage do you recommend taking per day and should i take more?

Do you believe i have candida or something else?

When should i start to notice significant improvements in myself as i doubt myself and only slightly feel improved

I eat brownrice with my last meal occasionly is that fine?

Any other advice you want to give me would be very appreciated. Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.