Thanks, DT. The most interesting part of that extremely long article was this:
“Toxicity of the metals: They are extremely toxic substances. If they were removed too quickly, they could poison or even kill a person. The body seems to know how to remove them at a pace that is safe, providing we keep balancing the body chemistry and supporting a person the entire time.”
Perfect timing for this post, DT; I was just about to send Thomas a reply to his post, and this will fit perfectly with what I have to say.