Reply To: Professional health care

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Professional health care Reply To: Professional health care


Topics: 104
Replies: 6838

Well regular western doctors prescribe drugs. Are there many drugs that treat candida? The answer is no, except for antifungal drugs which may or may not work.

So the only alternative is a naturopathic doctor.

You could also go to an allergist and get the candida hypersensitization shots which costs about $750 for 6 months in the US. This will direct your body to fight the yeast basically.