xday2dazex wrote: So I had a few questions I wanted to ask since I just started taking probiotics.
1. What are some of the best prebiotic foods on the diet and when should I eat them in relation to when I take my probiotic?
2. What are some of the best sources of inulin?
3. It’s recommended that you take probiotics at least 3 hours before or after antifungals. Does this include antifungal food like garlic and onions, herbal teas with antifungal properties, or dressings like acv and acv mustard?
4. Why does it say to try another brand after a month in the probiotics thread?
1. It really does not matter when you eat it because fibre stays in your colon for days and feeds the bacteria, so if you wanted to put a time frame on it spread it out morning and night.
2. Pure Inulin is excellent, Acacia Fibre another excellent both really help with constipation. Chicory root/coffee, Oat bran, Rice Bran, Garlic, Leeks, Flax seeds.
3. For the probiotics it depends on what the bottle says certain brands use different capsules that digest at different pH’s and I take all of mine at night around 11 p.m. with a glass of kefir and a bite of raw sauerkraut.
4. The reason for switching it up is variety, to get best chance for a speedy recovery using different strains help.