I am sorry to hear this. Before you take the medication to kill the parasites, be sure to support your liver because the parasites also produce tons of die-off toxins. Expect to feel awful for a few days as they are killed.
Additionally, medication will not be able to completely kill all of the parasites. A great way to kill them in the long term is to not feed them foods they can live on and essentially starve them. Black walnut extract is also very good for killing them as well.
I wish you luck in your recovery! I still feel that the strict diet can significantly boost the immune system and heal the body.