delicaterose;43768 wrote: I tested positive for lead. What should I do???
Usually, high levels of lead go together with mercury, even when mercury doesn’t show high in the test.
You probably have mercury toxicity but lead is more than enough to paralyze your cell defenses.
Anyway, the best thing you can do is to go with frequent doses of oral chelation. IV chelation is extremely risky.
DMSA, EDTA, and DMPS, chelate lead. The ideal could be DMPS but is expensive. Next, considering your persistent candidiasis, EDTA, no matter if it is an old chelator, and the last, DMSA. DMSA isn’t safe because it cause neutropenia, a thing that allows candida to growth wild.
I will go with Cutler system using ALA and DMPS if possible.