I have a few foods I’m curious about.
– chickpea miso (since it’s fermented, does that make it any better?)
– pumpkin (lots of vitamin a!)
– pumpkin seeds, if they are soaked/sprouted/dehydrated (anti-parasitic and also delicious)
– sunflower seeds, soaked/sprouted/dehydrated
– millet (is on some diets, but not on the strict one abel emailed me)
– cultured butter
– alcohol-free vanilla (it’s in vegetable glycerin)
I think that’s all for now!
Thank you so much! I cannot express how much this site has helped me, even though I just found it two days ago!