Reply To: I'm confused

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I'm confused Reply To: I'm confused

#67788

Able900
Spectator
Topics: 92
Replies: 4811

Thomas, I imagine you are experiencing die-off symptoms, especially with the amounts of antifungals you’re taking. When the die-off is strong enough, it can actually make you feel worse than the Candida can because of all the toxins being released in your system and literally poisoning your body. This is why molybdenum is imperative while you’re taking antifungals.

Able