I believe the red sores can be attributed to your bodies largest organ detoxing toxins from the body via the skin. With the increase in antifungals, it caused more die-off, which may have overloaded one of the organs too much. The body then dumped these toxins to the skin which is an effective and safe way to detox. I myself experienced a red sore on my face and it was mostly due to the times I drank caffeine or milk.
In time it should go away. If you want to try reducing antifungals for a few days it could clear up.
For the gas I still would recommend getting zypan; it won’t be available at most health food stores but at many of the online stores.