Reply To: Can't SEE Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can't SEE Candida? Reply To: Can't SEE Candida?


Topics: 104
Replies: 6838

I’d recommend consulting a naturopathic doctor who can treat you long term and give you specific treatments for your specific symptoms. For instance, a good naturopath could treat your hypoglycemia, ulcers, acid problems, skin conditions, thyroid health, liver, etc. all at the same time. I have one here in portland that has treated 4+ forum members and thats pretty much the only doctor I recommend. He can treat people remotely. You might want one that is local.

There are others around the us: