Reply To: Can't SEE Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can't SEE Candida? Reply To: Can't SEE Candida?


Topics: 104
Replies: 6838

You need to go to a doctor that understands this syndrome and not a regular western doctor. The GI doctor should be able to do tests such as the candida antibody test, etc.

You might want to go the allergist route for a diagnosis or get it done on your own.