“I am not sure about molybdenum , because one of you says its good and the other one that its bad”
Raster knows nothing about Molybdenum other than what his incompetent doctor has told him, and by the way, he’s considering changing doctors since he obviously doesn’t agree with everything this doctor has done for him so far, yet he still listens to his advice. This is what I refer to as ‘blind following’ as there is no real evidence to cause one to follow the advice.
If you’re not going to use the Molybdenum, then you need to slack off of your treatment so that you do not experience die-off symptoms. The reason you’re experiencing die-off is because the dying Candida are releasing different toxins called aldehydes into your body. This is eventually concentrated in your liver where it’s potentially dangerous as far as causing liver failure among other problems. Aldehyde is a toxin which is an organic compound formed by the oxidation of alcohols. Examples of aldehydes are formaldehyde and ethanol which is a ethyl or pure alcohol, again, this will poison your system making you gradually sicker and
sicker if you don’t do something about it.
Raster will tell you that you need to go to a sauna or soak in a tub of hot water to offset the die-off symptoms, but soaking in a hot tub all day long will not remove all of the aldehyde toxins from your body and protect your liver the way Molybdenum does. Molybdenum is a naturally occurring essential mineral whose purpose is to remove harmful toxins from the liver and body in general.
You mentioned depression; during the period of time that the body is being overworked in order to detoxify itself from the poisons released by the dying Candida, the toxins will cause many symptoms, among them depression, heightened anger response, and anxiety, which are all responses to the poisons in your body, just another reason why Molybdenum is desperately needed at this time.
Die-Off Dangers: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1090_Newbie-questions.aspx