Do you love the creamy taste of eggnog, but you’re worried that drinking it over the Christmas season will ruin your Candida diet? If so, don’t worry… It’s really easy to make a delicious eggnog without adding any sugar at all!
This guilt-free eggnog recipe contains no sugar and no dairy. Even better, it contains a couple of natural antifungal foods (coconut milk and cinnamon) which can help to beat a Candida overgrowth and rebalance your gut flora. It’s a great way to get the taste of Christmas without the guilt of those empty calories and added sugars.
This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and tastes just as good as the real thing. Enjoy!
- 1 12 oz can coconut milk, at room temperature
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla
- 1 to 2 packets Stevia
- ½ tsp. nutmeg (fresh if possible, grated with a microplane)
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, almond milk, eggs, alcohol free vanilla, stevia, nutmeg and cinnamon. Blend on high speed until the mixture is frothy.
- Chill before serving.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with a dusting of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick. Happy holidays!
Looking for more gluten-free, sugar-free recipes? My Ultimate Candida Diet program contains more than 50 delicious recipes, plus lots of valuable advice on which foods to eat and avoid. Find out more here.