This is a simple snack that you can make as an appetizer or serve to guests. Eggs are a great way to create satisfying meals while you are on a Candida diet, while probiotic yogurt can help to repopulate your gut.
- 4 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil the eggs, then take from stove and set aside to cool. Peel shells from eggs, then cut eggs in half.
- Take yolk out of the eggs and mix in a small bowl with the yogurt, lemon juice, mustard powder, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Fill the hollowed out egg whites with the yolk mixture, and sprinkle a small amount of paprika powder over the top.
- Chill and serve.