This is a simple snack that you can make as an appetizer or serve to guests. Eggs are a great way to create satisfying meals while you are on a Candida diet, while probiotic yogurt can help to repopulate your gut.
- 4 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil the eggs, then take from stove and set aside to cool. Peel shells from eggs, then cut eggs in half.
- Take yolk out of the eggs and mix in a small bowl with the lemon juice, mustard powder, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Fill the hollowed out egg whites with the yolk mixture, and sprinkle a small amount of paprika powder over the top.
- Chill and serve.
A 5 STEP PROGRAM TO BEAT CANDIDA
Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com, reveals the treatment that permanently cured her yeast infections, eliminated Candida and restored her energy levels!
If you regularly experience symptoms like headaches, brain fog, drowsiness or weight gain, click here to read more about the Ultimate Candida Diet program...
- A simple 60 day timeline to permanently cure Candida
- The only Candida treatment program based on the latest research
- Get relief from yeast infections, headaches, fatigue, joint pain and more
- Printable shopping lists you can take to your local store
- More than 30 delicious recipes to help you recover from Candida
The Ultimate Candida Diet program is written by Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com. Start tackling your Candida today. Click Here to to find out more!