This mindful veggie bowl is not just a tasty, filling meal. Its also a great way to repurpose any leftover vegetables you may have in your fridge! Eating nutrient-rich meals full of healthy vegetables provides an immediate boost for your immune system, digestion and more.
I have chosen a few vegetables that work well together, but there are thousands of combinations that would work. With the delicious Seasoning Mix that I have included in the recipe, more or less any combination of veggies will taste great. You can also add some protein, or try our delicious chicken fajita bowl.
To make your life a little easier, why not make a big batch of the seasoning mix? The ingredients are all dry, so you can mix them together, put them in a jar, and store them in a cool place like your pantry. The seasoning mix is a tasty addition to almost any protein or vegetable, and you could even make several different variations.
- 4 cups fresh vegetables, such as cauliflower, broccoli, celery, zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. oil, such as olive or coconut
- 1 tsp. Seasoning Mix (see below)
- 1 leaf Swiss chard, sliced into ribbons
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- Olive or coconut oil
- Coconut aminos or lemon juice
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ¼ tsp. cayenne
- 1/8 tsp. curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place vegetables directly on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Seasoning Mix. Roast 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables begin to brown.
- In a large bowl, add roasted vegetables, Swiss chard ribbons and sliced almonds, toss to combine.
- Serve in deep bowls, drizzle with a bit of oil, a dash of coconut aminos or lemon juice and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar, put lid on jar and shake well until mixed.
Nutritious, tasty meals like this are what the Candida diet is all about. If you’re looking for more ideas, check out our Ultimate Candida Diet program. It includes more than 100 tasty recipes for every meal and every stage of the Candida diet.
Beat your candida in 60 days with this detailed 5-step program
If you're looking for a more comprehensive Candida treatment plan, check out the Ultimate Candida Diet program, written by Lisa Richards and Dr Eric Wood. This plan is based on the latest research into Candida Related Complex, and contains everything you need to know to beat your Candida overgrowth.