Coconut Ginger Clouds
These coconut clouds are tasty, light cookies that are great for snacking between meals. The sweet coconut taste contrasts perfectly with the tangy ginger to create an enticing flavor that will keep you coming back for more. They are gluten-free, sugar-free and extremely addictive!
Snacking healthily is a really important part of recovering from Candida overgrowth. It helps to keep your blood sugar stable, and avoids hunger pangs that can lead to bad decisions like eating sugar snacks. There are so many different names for sugar, that it has become very difficult to buy healthy snacks in the shops. Making your own is usually best.
If you struggle to find healthy snacks when you are out of the house, put a few of these ‘clouds’ in a bag and take them with you. They are also perfect for taking on hikes, picnics, trips to the beach, or any other time when you need a quick and easy snack. Enjoy!
- 3 egg whites
- 2 packets or 1 tsp. powdered Stevia
- 1 Tbsp. alcohol free vanilla
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated with a microplane
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until light and foamy. Add stevia, alcohol free vanilla and ginger, whisk to combine. Fold in shredded coconut and coconut flakes until just combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop tablespoon size mounds of coconut mixture onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown. Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing.
Recipes like this will make your recovery from Candida so much easier, faster, and more fun! Our Ultimate Candida Diet program is packed full of gluten-free, sugar-free recipes just like this one. There are more than 100 recipes in total, and they’re all perfect for the Candida diet. Learn more here.
3-Month Candida Elimination Kit Start Your 3-month Candida Cleanse
This Candida Kit contains all the supplements recommended on the Candida Diet:
- LIVER ONE to process and remove the toxins created by Candida.
- CANDASSIST to inhibit and weaken the Candida colonies in your gut.
- PROBIOTIC to replace the Candida yeast with probiotic bacteria.
Plus... the CANDIDA DIET RECIPE BOOK with 50+ low-sugar recipes
These should not be considered sugar free if you are using sweetened coconut flakes
Sorry, I misread the ingredients!
These sound yummy…am heading for the kitchen to make them…thanks Lisa..
I made these but forgot to leave out the egg yolks, they still came out chewy and give me that ‘cookie’ feel I want. I used xylitol for sweetener and sprinkled a little on top.
How much xylitol did you use? I used 1 tsp but they weren’t very sweet. I don’t know if it’s the same strength as stevia?
Would truvia be the same as stevia ?
I am curious how important it is for alcohol free vanilla. Its really hard to find it without sugar added to it.
Rocky Mountain oils makes a vanilla essential oil. Each drop is equivalent to 1 tsp. vanilla extract. It is alcohol free and gives me a lovely vanilla flavor!
Do you have a food co-op in town. Ours stocks it. It is called Vanilla flavoring when it’s alcohol free.
Trader Joe has alcohol free vanilla.
Can you freeze these?
Love these! I make them without the stevia because I don’t like the taste and they’re still delicious. They’re my go to snack. Thank you!
I mistakenly cooked them too long the first time I made them, they came out little hard but still delicious. the second time around I sprinkled some cinnamon powder on half of them. So so yummy, together with the ginger and cinnamon aroma! Simply delicious! Thanks 🤗