Readers ask us lots of questions about treating Candida with a low sugar diet, as well as the other elements like probiotics and antifungals, so we thought it would be good to share some with you. Hopefully this page will go some way to clearing up any confusion that you have about the diet!
For lots more information on the symptoms, causes and treatment of Candida, take a look at my Ultimate Candida Diet treatment plan.
- How long should each stage last? Is it the same for everyone?
- When can I go back on my normal diet?
- What can I drink instead of coffee and tea?
- Which foods should I start to reintroduce first?
- Can you recommend some good alternative detox methods?
- You recommend coconut, but how can I incorporate this into my food?
- Does the Candida yeast like an acid or alkaline environment?
- How do I stay motivated on the Candida Diet?
- Can I do the Candida Diet while pregnant?
- Should I start a Candida Diet while nursing my baby?
- Why does my yogurt contain sugar?
- Can I consume sugar alcohols like Xylitol and Sorbitol on the Candida Diet?
- Following the Candida diet plan on a budget
- Do I need to do the cleanse (and does it have to be 7 days)?
- Can I eat meat and fish on the Candida Diet?