What Is The Candida Diet?
The Candida diet is a low-sugar, anti-inflammatory diet that promotes good gut health and eliminates the sugars that feed a Candida overgrowth. The diet includes non-starchy vegetables, some low sugar fruits, non-glutinous grains, fermented foods, and healthy proteins. Here are the main principles of the Candida diet:
- Avoid added sugars
- Cut out junk food
- Stick to non-starchy vegetables
- Eat small amounts of low-sugar fruits
- Enjoy healthy proteins
- Use lots of healthy fats and oils
- Minimize your caffeine consumption
- Eat non-glutinous grains
- Enjoy lots of fermented foods
We’ve put together lots of Candida Diet recipes in this section. We’re always adding more, so make sure to check back in with us. There are also some helpful articles about using antifungals in your cooking, what to drink instead of your morning coffee, and much more!
What Are People Saying?
The Candida Blog
The blog is where you'll find all the latest recipes, tips and motivation for completing your Candida treatment successfully. Looking for an article on a specific topic? Just click on one of the headings at the top the screen.
If you're looking for a more comprehensive Candida treatment plan, check out the Ultimate Candida Diet program, written by Lisa Richards and Dr Eric Wood. This plan is based on the latest research into Candida Related Complex, and contains everything you need to know to beat your Candida overgrowth.
- A 60-day plan to eliminate your Candida
- A clear 5-step timeline
- The latest research into Candida
- Shopping lists you can take to the store
- A 10-part email course
- A Stress Handbook for Candida sufferers
- A handy symptom tracker workbook
- Lots of tasty anti-Candida recipes