This grilled chicken marinade is really easy but tastes delicious. I really recommend that you buy organic chicken as it is a much healthier (and tastier) meat. You can pair this with a simple green salad.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 chicken breast
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 chilies
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Blend the lime juice, garlic, chilies and olive oil in a food processor.
- Pour into a Ziploc bag with the chicken breast. Seal the bag and let it marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On a hot pan or grill, cook the chicken for around 5 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with a simple green salad. You can use a dressing of olive oil, lime juice and sea salt for the salad.
A 5 STEP PROGRAM TO BEAT CANDIDA
Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com, reveals the treatment that permanently cured her yeast infections, eliminated Candida and restored her energy levels!
If you regularly experience symptoms like headaches, brain fog, drowsiness or weight gain, click here to read more about the Ultimate Candida Diet program...
- A simple 60 day timeline to permanently cure Candida
- The only Candida treatment program based on the latest research
- Get relief from yeast infections, headaches, fatigue, joint pain and more
- Printable shopping lists you can take to your local store
- More than 30 delicious recipes to help you recover from Candida
The Ultimate Candida Diet program is written by Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com. Start tackling your Candida today. Click Here to to find out more!