If you’re used to having pancakes or cereal in the morning, you’re probably missing the taste of something sweet at breakfast. This simple granola recipe uses only ingredients that are OK on the Candida diet, and adds a little Stevia for sweetness. When you’re buying your oatbran and buckwheat, I recommend the Bob’s Red Mill brand.
- 1 cup oatbran
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients (except the shredded coconut), making sure all of the mixture is well coated with coconut oil.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Add the coconut, stir the mixture, and bake for another 12 minutes.
- In a large glass, layer the granola with some plain yogurt.
A 5 STEP PROGRAM TO BEAT CANDIDA
Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com, reveals the treatment that permanently cured her yeast infections, eliminated Candida and restored her energy levels!
If you regularly experience symptoms like headaches, brain fog, drowsiness or weight gain, click here to read more about the Ultimate Candida Diet program...
- A simple 60 day timeline to permanently cure Candida
- The only Candida treatment program based on the latest research
- Get relief from yeast infections, headaches, fatigue, joint pain and more
- Printable shopping lists you can take to your local store
- More than 30 delicious recipes to help you recover from Candida
The Ultimate Candida Diet program is written by Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com. Start tackling your Candida today. Click Here to to find out more!