If you’re used to having pancakes or cereal in the morning, you’re probably missing the taste of something sweet at breakfast. This simple granola recipe uses only ingredients that are OK on the Candida diet, and adds a little Stevia for sweetness. When you’re buying your oatbran and buckwheat, I recommend the Bob’s Red Mill brand.
- 1 cup oatbran
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients (except the shredded coconut), making sure all of the mixture is well coated with coconut oil.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Add the coconut, stir the mixture, and bake for another 12 minutes.
- In a large glass, layer the granola with some plain yogurt.