Do you regularly experience headaches, fatigue, yeast infections or brain fog? If so, you might be suffering from Candida.
- An introduction to Candida
- What are the causes of Candida?
- What about Candida symptoms?
- An overview of the Candida Diet
- Your Guide to Probiotics
- Using Antifungals for Candida
The Anti-Candida DietA low-sugar diet, without fruit or added sugars, deprives the Candida of the food it needs to grow and multiply.
ProbioticsProbiotics are beneficial bacteria that slow down and reverse a Candida overgrowth in three different ways.
AntifungalsNatural antifungals destroy the Candida cells by breaking down and dissolving their cell walls.
A New Treatment Plan From Lisa Richards
If you're looking for a more comprehensive Candida treatment plan, check out Lisa Richards' new program, the Ultimate Candida Diet.
Lisa's plan is based on the latest research into Candida, and contains everything you need to know to beat your Candida overgrowth.
The program includes:
- A 60 day plan to eliminate your Candida
- A clear 5-step timeline
- The latest research into Candida
- Shopping lists you can take to the store
- My 25 favorite Candida-fighting foods
- A 10-part email course
- Lots of tasty anti-Candida recipes