TheXtremisT

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Posts

  • TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    Yeah I came up negative in my blood test and stool test. I call BS on it, but the doctor wouldn’t treat me for it.


    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    S Boulardii will be killed with flucozanole and nystatin. Don’t use them at the same time, or it’ll cause you to feel sick, and will be like throwing away all that money spent on the Boulardii.

    Do one or the other. I’d suggest do a month – 3 months of the antifugal enemas as often as you can (at least 3 times a week), then try the Boulardii.

    I have never read Dvjorge recommending flucozanole with ibruprofen in enemas, and would recommend not doing them in enemas. I know he said use them orally, and the irbuprofen reverts resistance. It could irritate your gut, so I wouldn’t use them rectally.

    Also, I believe he said use curcumin in the nystatin enemas EVERY time, because they are synergistic, and more powerful together. Also the curcumin is anti-inflammatory and help soothe your colon/gut after die off/irritation.


    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    RiotActor;60738 wrote:

    A lot of science is suppressed too and I think thats what is going on here with candida. They don’t want everyone to know about certain information (such as the existence of cell wall deficient microbes). With science and history, there’s public information and then there’s secret information.

    -raster

    Ok… Gonna bow out now. Good luck with your secret information.

    No need to argue with Raster on this one. He’s got it absolutely correct. The medical profession won’t recognise or treat this. They treat the symptoms, largely which makes your body out of whack and make you worse in other areas.

    Oh and good luck with your condescending attitude, you’ll go far on this forum.

    in reply to: Mushrooms #122136

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    No problem MV!

    Spencer: Mushrooms are fungi, and candida is a yeast that transforms into a pathogenic fungus. The body recognises fungi as invaders and attacks it, and I also said the toxins present also pose a problem.

    Candida websites that say all mushrooms are fine I wouldn’t trust. There are a couple of varieties that are supposedly ok, like reishi mushrooms, but it isn’t recommended to just go out and buy regular mushrooms from the supermarket. Only try after you have gotten your health a lot better, and treat EVERYTHING as a test food item.

    I don’t know much about chaga types, but again, treat as a test food and don’t go whole hog right away.
    Anything antifungal is worth a try, as long as it doesn’t trigger a bad response.

    MV: You could have many symptoms. You may get headaches, some get sinus pressure. I got a tight chest (asthma feeling) and slightly swollen tongue. Then bloatedness, and maybe gas.
    Try them on a day with easy to eat foods, and stuff you can tolerate well cause that way you’ll notice stuff more.

    Ferments on Raster’s list are kefir, yoghurt, sauerkraut and kombucha I believe. All should be cautious when trying. Kim chi is also a good one, and I don’t know any others that are ok.

    in reply to: Mushrooms #122119

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    Go for it and see how you feel. Best to try small, then up if tolerable. Had you said regular mushrooms I would have said bad idea, but shitake are better, you’re right. There are other varieties ok for candida sufferers (if tolerated), but most of the time they harbour too many mycotoxins, which is fungal toxins.

    You’re right with the doc on fungus doesn’t feed fungus. I’ve argued this repeatedly in the past, and hope people begin to see it this way.

    What happens is mold/fungal foods (mushrooms etc…) and yeast can cause immune responses if you are allergic to them, just like gluten/lactose problems. This is more likely if you’re fighting candida, and these things you eat trigger the immune system to fight (due to similarities of all fungi/yeast ‘bodies’, even if dead). Your body fights the ‘invaders’, weakening under the stress, the immune system is busy and allows candida to repopulate because they aren’t being fought themselves as much.

    Also, the mycotoxins from the foods/organisms are released into your bloodstream, mimicking candida symptoms.

    So avoid at all costs unless you’re certain you can tolerate them.

    in reply to: Stomach ache after eating coconut flour #122101

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    barb_p;60618 wrote: I bought the alpro milk last week as well, I just try not to have it that often though :).

    Raster, you mentioned I could be deficient in stomach acid, so I did some research and I’ve decided to try out some digestive bitters (found a uk brand without alcohol) and/or betaine hcl with pepsin supplement. Should I purchase both or just one of them? thanks 🙂 B.

    If I may weigh in, I take both and helps with flatulence, burping and heartburn. I just don’t know the correct doseage with different meal types (eggs with veg, vs meat with veg…).

    I use the alcohol free swedish bitters from Flora, made from Maria’s formula which is an aqueous extract. I helps me digest eggs I find. For 250ml it costs £23-27. It’s the best one in my opinion.

    Which one did you find? I bought a version from Mountain Fresh, alcohol free, says just swedish bitter herbs in a glycerin tincture. It tasted sugary and weak, so I didn’t try it any further.

    in reply to: Stomach ache after eating coconut flour #122096

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    No problem 🙂

    Yes it’s always best to avoid those ingredients and go natural.

    I use the Alpro unsweetened almond milk, despite better judgement, but it’s not the worst thing in the world.

    in reply to: Stomach ache after eating coconut flour #122089

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    How about a different milk? Almond milk or hemp milk is a better alternative to coconut milk which is more inflammatory and can cause the symptoms you mentioned.
    Annoying because coconut milk is pretty tasty, but may be better without it.

    in reply to: I CURED MY CANDIDA IN TWO WEEKS – Hope this helps #122010

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    I am highly sceptical that you ‘cured’ yourself in 2 weeks since you say you have gad a severe case for 10 years. The reason being is because it disagrees with everything that has been said on this forum as well as curezone.

    It’s great that you’re feeling better, have no more symptoms as you say, but I’d be careful with beer and other foods because it is highly likely it can all come raging back.

    In fact it is impossible to heal in 2 weeks all the organs you have mentioned. I cannot state this enough. If you suffer for such an amount of time, you would expect a proportionate amount of time to cure yourself.

    Maybe there are things you haven’t mentioned, or you weren’t as severe as you thought, but the way you have described your case sounds improbable.

    I’m not saying this to scare you, or argue, it just contradicts everything we’ve learnt about healing and curing.

    Just to let you know, being acidic and having acidic digestive tract are 2 completely different things.
    Your blood should be just about 7.15 on the pH scale. Under that, you are deemed “acidic”. Your digestive tract is exempt from this, and SHOULD be slightly acidic to digest food and kill pathogens. Bile is slightly alkaline, yes, but what do you think happens when it mixes with stomach acid? Hydrochloric acid from your stomach is pH 1.5-3.5, and bile is pH 7. When these mix and reach the duodenum, the juices become pH 5, still acidic. This is completely normal. In fact, where bile meets the digestive tract, it is in no contact with any candida, so it doesn’t kill it. Bile is not highly alkaline like you claim. Candida is found lining the lower small intestine and the cecum in the large intestine. By there, the digestive juices are getting neutralised.
    If you take baking soda, you’re reducing the natural acidity of the intestines, interefering with digestion and the capacity for killing microorganisms. For a normal person it isn’t an issue, but for those with low stomach acid and hypothyroidism like a large majority of candida sufferers, it is not recommended.

    There’s the science behind my statement. People confuse the 2 all the time, but this should give an indication of how important acidity is in the GI tract, and that it isn’t the same as being acidic in the whole of the body.

    in reply to: I CURED MY CANDIDA IN TWO WEEKS – Hope this helps #121997

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    This is interesting, but not the be-all-end-all cure.

    You may feel better, and think you’re cured, but so many others have reported the same and had their symptoms and candida rage back because they had other complications. Just be warned.

    Like Rabelais I noticed you saying stuff about acidity and alkalinity. Now you need your intestinal tract to be acidic, not alkaline, in order to kill candida and other bad microorganisms. Candida thrives in alkaline environments, hence why it produces ammonia and damages the GI tract. This needs to be fully understood before you tell people things like this that aren’t true. By taking baking soda, you’re reducing your stomach acid which will negatively affect people (like me, and others with gut dysbiosis and hypothyroidism) with low stomach acid.

    In fact, this treatment over 2 weeks, with all the antifungals and probiotics and getting over die-off sounds way too farfetched. You may be telling the truth, but it disagrees with like everyone on here’s personal experience. Especially with ‘severe candidiasis’ as you claim.

    You factor in other complications that many of us suffer from, and it won’t work for everyone. There is no one plan for each sufferer.

    in reply to: Controversial studies, probiotics bad? raw veg bad? #121990

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    caterina81;60508 wrote: Yes please let me know what you think, there is an incredible amount to read.

    The most information is on this page http://www.naturalhealingbybee.com/how-to-successfully-overcome-candida/

    Bee says yeast is normal in one of the cows stomachs and used to ferment the food. Where as humans only having 1 stomach cannot digest it therefore our body will create yeast in the body to help digest it. She says add sugar to it (fructose being the worst) and your making yourself alcohol.

    My daughter has a high salad diet and high fruit for many years. It goes on to explaining why we lack oxygen at a cellular level and the cause of much pain and lack of energy etc. So makes sense to how she got this yeast but maybe its wrong… who knows!

    I try to think back to how we ate 200 years ago, was it raw food and lots of exotic fruit or was it long cooked casseroles and stews and the odd apple and plum? Hmmm

    🙂

    Best wishes
    Cat

    Yes I’ll go through it with more time, couldn’t find everything you mentioned from that website before though.

    There is a difference between beneficial yeast and candida. Candida serves no help to our bodies AT ALL, so you can’t lump it in with all yeast as being ‘good’. High sugar is definitely bad yes, which is why these conditions are becoming, and will become more prevalent over the next decade mark my words.

    The oxygen thing definitely rings true, if you lack it, you can’t get rid of carbon dioxide and makes your body more acidic and fatigued for many reasons.

    For us English yes we had low sugar diets, but for those who lived in tropical areas who ate pineapples, bananas, peaches… they had more sugar than us. Although we ate potatoes, which are high in sugar after breaking down.
    So it’s half of one… All I know is our lives are more hectic, with uneeded stresses, high sugar/fat diets, antibiotics/pesticides/heavy metal poisoning/contraceptive pills/steroids… These souls never had those messing with their health. They died from many other reasons, but I doubt they had candida overgrowths, gut dysbiosis, acidosis, adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism like many of us and me, all together at once.

    Sounds like she’s talking bollocks as many have discredited her in the past on curezone.

    in reply to: Controversial studies, probiotics bad? raw veg bad? #121950

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    I save it for a read later, but from all the things you’ve just said, it sounds like a load of hokey BS with little to back it up with.

    If they are saying those things, then I’d love to see their scientific evidence for such and why they disagree with almost 99% of convention.

    In fact, I can think of a few counter-arguments already from that lot.

    in reply to: What carbs are allowed? #121935

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    nth714;60452 wrote:

    What happens is the candida feeds on the mold you inhale and consume and multiplies.

    How can candida feed on inhaled mold? Why would it feed on mold, and not on the much more abundant supply of nutrients you consume through your food?

    Rabelais



    It doesn’t feed on the mold, but if you think of it in a figuratively way, it seems to.

    The mold you ingest causes your imuune system to attack it. This weakens it, and that means it doesn’t fight the candida in your body, leaving that free to multiply and get worse.

    I hate the notion “mold feeds candida”, but as long as it’s telling people to avoid mold at all costs, then so be it for the better.

    So mold weakens your immune system leaving candida to grow out of control?

    It’s a big factor. Which is why you got so bad in the first place. You inhaled it, which can overwhelm very quickly.

    You have to figure in other causes too, but one can be bigger than another, and all play a role in reducing your immunity causing the overgrowth to begin with.

    Were you dealing with a lot of stress, eg job, social life, surgery… taking medication eg antibiotics… or poor diet.

    I had many problems in the last few years, mostly surgery and antibiotics and it crippled my gut flora and my immune system. The weakness caused the candida to grow out of control.

    in reply to: What carbs are allowed? #121930

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    Rabelais;60449 wrote:

    What happens is the candida feeds on the mold you inhale and consume and multiplies.

    How can candida feed on inhaled mold? Why would it feed on mold, and not on the much more abundant supply of nutrients you consume through your food?

    Rabelais



    It doesn’t feed on the mold, but if you think of it in a figuratively way, it seems to.

    The mold you ingest causes your imuune system to attack it. This weakens it, and that means it doesn’t fight the candida in your body, leaving that free to multiply and get worse.

    I hate the notion “mold feeds candida”, but as long as it’s telling people to avoid mold at all costs, then so be it for the better.

    in reply to: Milk?????????????????? #121915

    TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

    When they say Hemp milk is a good alternative, they probably don’t mean with all that other stuff in it.

    There should be other brands without that junk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)