Zypan (Raster, anyone else?)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Zypan (Raster, anyone else?)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Riinehart
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Anyone have any experience with Zypan? I know that Raster has said he uses it.

After three months on the diet, I am getting an increasing amount of gas in my upper gut area, which leads to pretty bad discomfort.

I’d like to try this product, as it’s got a lot of great reviews, but I notice that the ingredients include lactose (milk). Perhaps it’s a small enough amount not to matter? Anyone have any thoughts? Raster, I guess you don’t get any problems from this?

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t worry about the small amount of milk in the vitamin/supplement. I feel the benefits of the supplement outweigh the consequences of any milk present.

The reason I say this is that the gas is very toxic for the bodies organs. If this can be prevented in any way, then there will be only benefit! I take 3 capsules once a day when I can tell I am going to get gas and it was eliminated or reduced by 90%.

I get a lot of gas after eating the coconut/buckwheat/teff bread and after almond butter (protein), which both contain a high amount of protein. Zypan is great for gas related to protein and this is when it is most effective.

-Raster

Riinehart

Thanks Raster, I’m going to give it a try!

Riinehart

Finally just came in the mail. It says to take “with” meals…just thought I’d ask… do you have more success taking it before, after, or during eating?

Thanks again!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I just take it at the end of meals. It might work better before or during but I don’t know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Zypan (Raster, anyone else?)’ is closed to new replies.