Your Intestinal Flora by Lawrence Wilson MD

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Your Intestinal Flora by Lawrence Wilson MD

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

kerra89
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

“Most often, candida infection is just a symptom of deeper systemic imbalances in the body. The great advantage of a nutritional balancing program is it is not a symptomatic approach. It addresses many imbalances and deeper causes at the same time. For this reason, many people find nutritional balancing effective when all other methods, including other natural healing methods, have failed to bring about the desired results.”

Basically, have good nutrition and exercise, and you’re as close to immortal as you can get!

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Makingchanges;37836 wrote: Hi everyone,

I thought this was an interesting read…

http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/candida.htm

I’ve read many articles from Dr. Wilson and find some of what he says to make sense, then I see things which scream out – even he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Take for instance his tests about candida – he never mentions there is a very accurate simple blood test, yet spends a lot of time on the yin yang (wet/dry concepts within TCM). So, I find him all over the board.

As always, best to you Benc…..and nothing but blessings and healing graces your way.
    Flailing

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

kerra89;45630 wrote:

Basically, have good nutrition and exercise, and you’re as close to immortal as you can get!

LIGHT Exercise…….it is NOT adviseable IMHO for anyone with CRC to be stressing their body with exercise other than simple walking or swimming…..lifting weights is just silly when you are really sick as it will only make you sicker….

However, you are right, in a perfect world everyone would have the time and availability to eat nutritious foods, exercise, etc…..but, as we all know…no two of us ended up in this condition precisely the same way nor, are our problems the same….in general, yes….precisely, just not the case.

There is no such thing as immortal: period. Though, when you are young and healthy, you never consider these issues.

Blessings.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Your Intestinal Flora by Lawrence Wilson MD’ is closed to new replies.