You are taking me light !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You are taking me light !!!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

dno
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for posting this, I’m very interested to see how this works for me. My diet has been good lately and I just bought the Jarrow’s SB at Whole Foods. I have a couple questions…

– When you say you were doing the water enemas for an hour, was that refilling the bag over and over?

– have you been cycling the SB at all, such as taking it for awhile and then stopping, and then taking it again, or have you been taking it the entire time consistently at this dosage (every day?)

If you could post your procedure for administering your enemas I think that would be helpful.

Thanks!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

dno;39730 wrote: Hi Jorge,

Thanks for posting this, I’m very interested to see how this works for me. My diet has been good lately and I just bought the Jarrow’s SB at Whole Foods. I have a couple questions…

– When you say you were doing the water enemas for an hour, was that refilling the bag over and over?

– have you been cycling the SB at all, such as taking it for awhile and then stopping, and then taking it again, or have you been taking it the entire time consistently at this dosage (every day?)

If you could post your procedure for administering your enemas I think that would be helpful.

Thanks!

I take the S. Boulardii consistently.

The enemas ( I have posted how I do them more than 20 times in the past ) are very easy. I use plain distilled water that I buy by gallons in any supermarket and 3 enema fleet bottles that you can buy in any pharmacy. Don’t use the laxative solution it brings but fill them with the water.

It is good to add a teaspoon of salt to the gallon of water. Buy a personal lubricant for the tips. Fill the 3 fleet bottles with water ( you can heat the water in the microwave for 8 or 10 seconds ) Then, do the enemas. You can do 3 or 4 rounds evacuating the colon each time. I use gravity to allow the water to penetrate deeper in the colon. When I have the water inside, I put my legs up for a while. The key is to use a technic that you feel the colon empties.

It is very simple and you can experiment with your own method.

Jorge.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I’m going to give this a try as well as soon as I finish this weeks batch of natural antifungals I bought.

Does anyone know where we can get a High enema kit to reach the upper part of the transverse colon ? I googled it, but all of the kits are the basic one that I already have.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

kodaz2005;39741 wrote: I’m going to give this a try as well as soon as I finish this weeks batch of natural antifungals I bought.

Does anyone know where we can get a High enema kit to reach the upper part of the transverse colon ? I googled it, but all of the kits are the basic one that I already have.

A basic kit or fleet bottles is enough. You don’t need to force anything in to the colon.

Jorge.

jdib
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 23

Jorge,

How are you feeling today? Please keep updates regardless if you have good days or bad.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘You are taking me light !!!’ is closed to new replies.