You are not helping yourself !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You are not helping yourself !!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Delyse 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

DancePants
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 20

dvjorge wrote:

I think we should follow the protocol and do enemas/colonal irrigation together to fight the candida faster and more efficiently. Gotta scrub.

Smart,smart, smart !!!!
    Cheers~!
    Cheers! 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The way I look it at is that this only addresses one organ when candida can exist in many organs (pancreas, liver, kidneys, galbladder, lungs, saliva, etc). For instance this isn’t effective for destroying candida in your mucousal membranes which is where candida exists for most candida sufferers. The only knock on it is that it doesn’t do any healing, it just destroys good and bad bacteria in the colon.

Thats my two cents. I think if you still have a few lingering symptoms after 10 months on the diet…give it a try and see what happens, but there is no way to completely get rid of candida in the body. I think a possible better alternative would be to do the fecal transplant which has a 90% success rate.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

raster wrote: The way I look it at is that this only addresses one organ when candida can exist in many organs (pancreas, liver, kidneys, galbladder, lungs, saliva, etc). For instance this isn’t effective for destroying candida in your mucousal membranes which is where candida exists for most candida sufferers. The only knock on it is that it doesn’t do any healing, it just destroys good and bad bacteria in the colon.

Thats my two cents. I think if you still have a few lingering symptoms after 10 months on the diet…give it a try and see what happens, but there is no way to completely get rid of candida in the body. I think a possible better alternative would be to do the fecal transplant which has a 90% success rate.

-raster

Raster,
    You have a missing part here.
    The immune suppression that doesn’t allow you to eliminate fungal focus around the body is caused by the COLONIC growth.
    Let see myself as an example. I had a chronic penile candidiasis that didn’t respond to a very aggressive Rx antifungal combination. This systemic antifungal combination for more than 3 months eliminated my prostatitis. I mean the pain in the area but it wasn’t able to eliminate a chronic fungal balanitis. I used all, including Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Lamisil, Ketoconazole, and every possible topical antifungal. It never went away.
    I am now convinced that the fungal colonies living inside your colon are playing a great role suppressing cell-mediated immunity. This is well known by science. I mean the ability of candida mannan of causing immunity suppression.
    Following my case,
    The balanitis has disappeared without taking systemic drugs. This means I have been restoring the immune function by the time the colonic fungal overgrowth has been gradually eliminated.
    So, get rid of what suppress your immune system inside your colon and the rest of the fungal areas will clean by itself or with the help of a short systemic antifungal treatment.
    It is the same case that people with AIDS case showed before. With AIDS, (before to the advanced treatment) people died with a simple bacterial infection because there were NOT immune function in spite of powerful IV antibiotics.
    The immune system is what play the main function. The fungal colonies present in the colon keep you immune function suppressed. When they are eliminated, the immune system balances and END of the nightmare.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC358175/

Jorge.

DancePants
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 20

what do fungal colonies look like when they come out?

dvjorge
    Participant

DancePants wrote: what do fungal colonies look like when they come out?

Send me a PM with your email. I will send you pictures.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Djorge,
    what you wrote about the suppression of the immune system makes sense.
    What I wonder about is if you noticed that suppression in other areas beside the candida infestation? If the immune system is compromised you would notice a host of other attacks on your body, wouldn’t you?

cheers
    thomas

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Able900 wrote:
    Some people like Jorge may need to do the enemas for the final touch to their treatment, I’m saying this although, as most of you know, I am not in favor of these because of so much research on the negative results that are so often experienced.

Able

Able,

Can you post links to this research? It’s not that I don’t believe you; I’d just like to read it.

Cheers

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

dvjorge wrote:
    Any kit works. I do them using fleet bottles. You have to do 3 or 4 rounds using 2 bottles each time until the water comes clear. At the end, when you have emptied the colon is when you see fungal colonies coming out.
    Jorge

2 bottles each time — the smaller 4.5 oz bottles or the larger 7.8 oz bottles?

Cheers

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

DancePants wrote: I think we should follow the protocol and do enemas/colonal irrigation together to fight the candida faster and more efficiently. Gotta scrub.

I don’t know about enemas, but colonics are much more aggressive and unnatural. There doesn’t seem to be any research regarding their effect on the gut flora. It’s hard to find any research at all that doesn’t paint them in a bad light. You just have some therapist without any understanding of microbiology or medical training telling you they ‘don’t kill much good bacteria.’

I was considering them after reading about people clearing out 15lbs of crud and feeling better – for about 2 weeks. It’s not hard to find follow-ups where people are back to square 1, if not worse off than before. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened to their gut flora, since there’s no research to tell us.

All I know is that once you lose an entire species of bacteria, it’s not coming back, and it’s not hard to imagine at least a few of them getting wiped out during 50-minutes of constant bowel flushing. I think people who’ve taken antibiotics are missing enough already. Strangely, candida doesn’t seem to suffer this problem, as one of the members who’d been having weekly colonics for months and could barely force a bowel movement could attest to.

dvjorge
    Participant

I think colonics are a lot more aggressive than enemas. Enemas are giving me results and have given results to people with CRC. I don’t see the reason to go for colonics.
    Jorge.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

dvjorge wrote: I think colonics are a lot more aggressive than enemas. Enemas are giving me results and have given results to people with CRC. I don’t see the reason to go for colonics.

Like I said, I can’t speak for enemas. The aim is delivery of the antifungal, rather than aggressively flushing out the bowel like colonics, and what you say about a direct route to the colon makes a lot of sense. I’d still be cautious about doing them frequently. Lowering candida numbers is one thing, but if the gut flora becomes significantly weakened, wouldn’t you risk being back where you were after taking antibiotics?

Also on colonics. They’re very popular in Japan, since many women tend to suffer from constipation. Colon cancer is the biggest cause of cancer death for women in the country. Speculative link, but colonics obviously aren’t doing anything to help the situation.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Jorge,

Do you think that you can be feeling healthy and candida free but still have candida colonies in the gut that can cause relapse? Do you think enema’s would prevent such a relapse in the future by killing these colonies and thus reaching a permanent cure?

dvjorge
    Participant

Chris24 wrote: Jorge,

Do you think that you can be feeling healthy and candida free but still have candida colonies in the gut that can cause relapse? Do you think enema’s would prevent such a relapse in the future by killing these colonies and thus reaching a permanent cure?

Chris,
    As you probably realize, that is hard to answer. Who knows that ?? I would like to have a way to see my intestines inside.
    Jorge.

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi DVJorge

Today I did my first enema just with plain water. First time I had enemas with 0,5 l and second with 1,5 l.

I hold the second one for 20 mins. I saw some candida in my stool that was flashed out but still stool was not clear.

Do you always do 3 or 4 rounds until water is clear? Also can you please advise what are the proportions of bicarbonate soda and water.

Another question is can I do enemas at night time?
    As I cant do them in the morning because of work commitements?

I feel fantastic after enema.

Many thanks.

dvjorge
    Participant

Delyse wrote: Hi DVJorge

Today I did my first enema just with plain water. First time I had enemas with 0,5 l and second with 1,5 l.

I hold the second one for 20 mins. I saw some candida in my stool that was flashed out but still stool was not clear.

Do you always do 3 or 4 rounds until water is clear? Also can you please advise what are the proportions of bicarbonate soda and water.

Another question is can I do enemas at night time?
    As I cant do them in the morning because of work commitements?

I feel fantastic after enema.

Many thanks.

Great !
    Yes, I do 3 or 4 rounds until the water is clear. I use around 16 ounces of water by round. It is when you have emptied the colon when you see more fungal colonies going out. I mean after 3 or 4 rounds. I do the enemas at night too.
    I use a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in 2 liters of water with a 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
    Keep watching the toilet. Until you see fungus coming out, the journey continue.
    Hit it hard and you will win. Keep the diet and oral antifungals.
    Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘You are not helping yourself !!!’ is closed to new replies.