You are not helping yourself !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You are not helping yourself !!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Delyse 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

I see how the forum is mostly the same questions and answers going in circle.

People, who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth have to target the colon. There isn’t way to reach the colon taking antifungals by mouth. You MUST do enemas with an antifungal substance. I am alternating Nystatin enemas with sodium bicarbonate enemas.

I am almost NORMAL and still passing out a lot of fungal colonies every single day.
    I am doing enemas 5 times a week. Stop arguing about the enemas and do what you need to do to get well. I am accepting it after my stupid resistant for more than 3 years.
    What I was doing was prolonging my suffering and experimenting with every diet, medicine or supplement I could find.

I am screaming it because I want you all be well. The colon is the secret. Until I didn’t do the enemas, it was impossible to advance and be symptom free. I have spent years trying all, suffering because I didn’t want to hear. I was told it before, and like many of you, I didn’t consider it. It is the most important part against CRC.

The supplements that you take by mouth don’t reach the colon, instead they go to the bloodstream. They don’t target the fungal colonies that have you very sick.

Please, I will be out of the forum soon if god allows me. I know this is the way to eliminate it and resume my life. Do yourself what you need to do. It is going to take you 2 or 3 months doing enemas but it will be gone. I mean gone.
    Jorge.

DancePants
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 20

How often do you do this?

How often do you recommend?

Is it costly to do enemas?

Which kit do you suggest?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Djorge,

I too have some questions:

How do you reach the upper regions of the guts? The area of small intestines too?
    What happen to your bacterial colonies?
    Where do you get the Nystatin?

I am into the study of IBS and the balance of bacterial cultures to heal. There they too talk about passing white stuff mucus which are then not seen as candida but killed dead bacteria.

I have no position in that discussion and my personal believe is what is good is good and works. What doesnt work and make me sick is not good.

I am happy for you but I am afraid to mess up my bacterial colonies and wash them out. I too was reading that it is not working to replace them with probiotics, they dont attach to the colon but one has to build up the colonies again and again while doing enemas. What do you think about that problem?

Myself I feel 90 percent better after going Low – fibre diet and drink vinegar to higher the acid in my stomach.

all the best to you, I am very happy that you got out of the ditch!!
    yours
    Thomas

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

For someone with no access to Nystatin, what anti-fungal would you recommend to use for enemas? Is sodium bicarbonate an anti-fungal?

Cheers

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

not saying enemas are not good at getting out candida from the colon. but lots of people have healed and have not done enemas. i feel blah when i do them and my body hurts, probably from killing so many colonies. maybe a gradual approach to killing isn’t such a bad thing?

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi Jorge

Can you please advise what strength of nystatin powder do you use?

I found one compound chemist in Australia who can order nystatin powder for me but they ask me what strength I need.

My doctor does not know much of it.

I really appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

Delyse.

dvjorge
    Participant

DancePants wrote: How often do you do this?

How often do you recommend?

Is it costly to do enemas?

Which kit do you suggest?

Hi,
    You should do them every other day during the first weeks. I have done them every day for 3 continue weeks.

It is very cheap to do them. You only need distilled water, salt, sodium bicarbonate, or nystatin powder.

Any kit works. I do them using fleet bottles. You have to do 3 or 4 rounds using 2 bottles each time until the water comes clear. At the end, when you have emptied the colon is when you see fungal colonies coming out.
    Jorge

dvjorge
    Participant

mygutleaks wrote: not saying enemas are not good at getting out candida from the colon. but lots of people have healed and have not done enemas. i feel blah when i do them and my body hurts, probably from killing so many colonies. maybe a gradual approach to killing isn’t such a bad thing?

I want to know where are them ??

I am talking about those who really have a fungal intestinal overgrowth. I am talking about those who were taking long antibiotic rounds and got sick after them.

Please, mention this lot of people. I have been in the web almost 4 hours a day and more since 2008 looking for information about this syndrome and don’t know that lot of people.
    Thanks.

dvjorge
    Participant

candida_sucks wrote: For someone with no access to Nystatin, what anti-fungal would you recommend to use for enemas? Is sodium bicarbonate an anti-fungal?

Cheers

I believe sodium bicarbonate may be a good option. You need to avoid acid substance because their anti-bacterial properties.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas wrote: Hi Djorge,

I too have some questions:

How do you reach the upper regions of the guts? The area of small intestines too?
    What happen to your bacterial colonies?
    Where do you get the Nystatin?

I am into the study of IBS and the balance of bacterial cultures to heal. There they too talk about passing white stuff mucus which are then not seen as candida but killed dead bacteria.

I have no position in that discussion and my personal believe is what is good is good and works. What doesnt work and make me sick is not good.

I am happy for you but I am afraid to mess up my bacterial colonies and wash them out. I too was reading that it is not working to replace them with probiotics, they dont attach to the colon but one has to build up the colonies again and again while doing enemas. What do you think about that problem?

Myself I feel 90 percent better after going Low – fibre diet and drink vinegar to higher the acid in my stomach.

all the best to you, I am very happy that you got out of the ditch!!
    yours
    Thomas

Thomas,
    You should follow the diet and also take oral antifungals. The small bowel is the less problematic,IMO. The small bowel is a difficult environment to microbial growth.
    The organs fluids such as enzymes, bile, HCL, sodium bicarbonate are antiseptics.
    The colon is the opposite. There is fermentation, putrefaction, and decomposition in the colon.
    What happens to the flora nobody knows. What matter is the results. If you feel normal after being dying for long time is because something positive is happening.
    During the 70 and 80s, there were not probiotic boom but people got cured of this syndrome following the pioneer Drs. Nystatin enemas are mentioned in every old book.

How they got cured without probiotics ?? Simple, eliminating the infection. The flora and the normal gut ecology comes back by itself. Now, we are better that we have a lot of probiotic brands and strains that HELP. It means we have more chance.

The Nystatin I get is from my country.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Delyse wrote: Hi Jorge

Can you please advise what strength of nystatin powder do you use?

I found one compound chemist in Australia who can order nystatin powder for me but they ask me what strength I need.

My doctor does not know much of it.

I really appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

Delyse.

Hi,
    I use Nystatin refrigerated powder. The dilution is around 500 000 units in water.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Some people like Jorge may need to do the enemas for the final touch to their treatment, I’m saying this although, as most of you know, I am not in favor of these because of so much research on the negative results that are so often experienced.

I had a terrible infestation, symptoms that needed pain medicine in order to find sleep, yet I have been symptom free for a year by following the protocol and diet on the forum. Raster has done the same thing as well as several other members who are no longer on the forum, and enemas were never mentioned before Jorge showed up on the forum, yet people were healing their infestations.

I’m just saying this; at least give the protocol a chance before you dive off the deep end into endless enemas because there’s proof that the right protocol with the right diet can work.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

I am aware some people get results following a very strict diet for long time, sometimes years.
    What happens is easy to understand. We need to realize the best weapon so far against CRC is the diet. Why ??? Because the fungal focus are in the COLON and because what we take by mouth don’t get there. It is simple. We are taking by mouth a poison that never reach the colon and never touch candida. If it does, it is very diluted. The main weapon is to STARVE the candida since the poison don’t touch it.
    Taking the poison where the infection is, no matter if the fungus eat a little bit more but is preferred to keep it without food, is the way to kill it. Having it weak with a diet and giving it poison by direct contact it will die.
    It is the same if you eat and you are given poison. No matter if you eat, you will die.
    Now, with current antifungals taken orally, we are mostly left with the diet efficacy to eliminate the infection.

To understand it, you need to know a little bit about the intestines. There isn’t blood irrigation inside the intestines. The only part that has it is the epithelium. Our flora don’t live in direct contact with the intestinal lining, instead it lives floating on a mucus layer that protects the lining. It is there where the fungus growth and creates mycelia. Some of this filaments are able to attach to the lining and suck blood. These are the only ones targeted by the systemic antifungals that circulate in the blood. The rest of them MUST be targeted with something non-absorbed able to reach the lower part concentrated enough to kill them. Here is where the enemas play the biggest role. We need to understand that candida biofilm matrix are mostly composed by glucose. Glucose is soluble in water, so the enemas are dissolving them and pushing them out.

This isn’t rocket science guys. It is hard because we don’t have medical guidance and because the web is FULL of mistakes about how to treat it.

So, you already know. I don’t want to disappear without leaving some testimonies. Some day, I will because I have to go ahead with my life and forget all this. I hope all of you can do the same.
    I have some pictures to share. Please, if you like to see some, sent me a PM with your email.
    Jorge.

DancePants
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 20

I think we should follow the protocol and do enemas/colonal irrigation together to fight the candida faster and more efficiently. Gotta scrub.

dvjorge
    Participant

DancePants wrote: I think we should follow the protocol and do enemas/colonal irrigation together to fight the candida faster and more efficiently. Gotta scrub.

Smart,smart, smart !!!!
    Cheers~!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘You are not helping yourself !!!’ is closed to new replies.