You all should read it !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You all should read it !!!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  solarspirit8 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Die-off can be felt with the diet alone. Natural and Rx antifungals also can cause die-off symptoms when you are following an anticandida diet. The problem is it is hard to find an antifungal that be fungicidal, most of them are fungistatic and absorbed by the gut lining. There isn’t way the can eliminate an infection in a place they reach very weak, if so. It is impossible because you need MIC concentration to eliminate the fungus. It is necessary, even more, when candida creates biofilms. The matrix is a shield that encapsulates candida protecting it from the antifungals. It is a microbial mechanism to protect themselves against the immune system and external sources. I have a lot of pictures of what I have expelled after the antifungal enemas which I am sure they are biofilms. Nothing taken orally can remove it. My recover came after those colonies went out. I can not understand your position when I am giving a solution to eliminate the problem at all. Very cheap, fast, easy, and safe.
    Why people don’t expend the time thinking about the problem and what are the causes that have to keep you following a never ending diet to get symptom control ??
    This deserve more attention than any other thing, deserve respectful discussion, and analysis. Why people don’t discuss Dr. Truss’s articles about this syndrome and the treatments ??
    I am open to discuss it with you. I have accumulated information and knowledge for 4 years. Do it respectfully. Bring your arguments.
    People want to be sick ?? I don’t understand.
    Jorge.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

George,
    Please and I do again say please answer the following questions. It seems when ever I or other members pose a question to you …they are not answered. You just come back stating how many post you have posted on other web sites. That tells me you have a lot of time to post…but you don’t answer the questions asked.

1. How long did you stay in a strict Candida diet? Please tell me in numbers of years/months/weeks? It seems you never gave the diet a chance yet you battle for years?

2. What happened after a length of time that you knew that you still had Candida? What were your ongoing symptoms? Did you ever find any type of relief?

3. What were your symptoms prior to starting the enemas and fecal transplants?

4. Did you keep all variables the same as to know exactly what worked? My scientific train of thought is you were conducting two experiments upon yourself at the same time and now you are claiming victory over Candida however are you certain what brought about the victory? Was your diet always the same so you could track if it was change in diet?

5. How long can you say that you have been Candida free? You started this enema/fecal transplant how long ago? 3 months…and now you are Candida free? How do you know? What are signs/data that show that you’re free? Have you been Candida free for one week, two weeks, three weeks? My recollection is that you have been fighting it for the few months since you joined this forum.

6. Now that you are free and you were NOT on the Candida diet can
    I ask what your diet is like now or has been in the past three months?

7. If you were to resume eating (presuming that your not or have not) carbs, foods with sugar etc. Will you continue to engage in the enema/fecal transplant protocol? Will this be a life long treatment plan for you?

8. Your asking others to follow you. Please answer the above questions so it is clear where you have been, what you have done prior, what your doing now, and where you plan on going with this treatment plan.

I know I have asked a lot of questions. Please answer the questions asked.

dvjorge
    Participant

Jackie2 wrote: George,
    Please and I do again say please answer the following questions. It seems when ever I or other members pose a question to you …they are not answered. You just come back stating how many post you have posted on other web sites. That tells me you have a lot of time to post…but you don’t answer the questions asked.

1. How long did you stay in a strict Candida diet? Please tell me in numbers of years/months/weeks? It seems you never gave the diet a chance yet you battle for years?
    I have followed strict anticandida diets plus antifungals at least 4 times since 2008. I got better but never could end with it. Any release of the diet caused a relapse.

2. What happened after a length of time that you knew that you still had Candida? What were your ongoing symptoms? Did you ever find any type of relief?

The symptoms returned and aggravated over time. As I said, I got relief but never could feel totally normal again.

Severe symptoms such as foggy brain, blurred vision, nervouness, lost of memory, chronic penile candidiasis, diarrhea, stomach pain, bloating, intestinal crampings, loud bowel sounds, etc.

4. Did you keep all variables the same as to know exactly what worked? My scientific train of thought is you were conducting two experiments upon yourself at the same time and now you are claiming victory over Candida however are you certain what brought about the victory? Was your diet always the same so you could track if it was change in diet?
    Absolutely. I understood where was the main problem and why actual protocols are so weak. I have told the reasons many times.

5. How long can you say that you have been Candida free? You started this enema/fecal transplant how long ago? 3 months…and now you are Candida free? How do you know? What are signs/data that show that you’re free? Have you been Candida free for one week, two weeks, three weeks? My recollection is that you have been fighting it for the few months since you joined this forum.

Candida free ?? Who knows that ??? What I am claiming is I feel normal again. The chronic penile candidiasis went away and I don’t have any symptom at all. No a single one.

Why are you telling I am not on the candida diet ??
    I have suggested the antifungal enemas following an anticandida diet as the same thing I did. Since I posted about the antifungal enemas, I have suggested it as a complement to eliminate the infection totally. I have never claimed that I don’t follow an anticandida diet.

7. If you were to resume eating (presuming that your not or have not) carbs, foods with sugar etc. Will you continue to engage in the enema/fecal transplant protocol? Will this be a life long treatment plan for you?

No, there will be a moment where I will test the most offender food. I have not done it yet. It is too early to go there. This won’t be a long life treatment since I am sure eliminating the fungal colonies in the colon brings immune restoration and restore the health.

8. Your asking others to follow you. Please answer the above questions so it is clear where you have been, what you have done prior, what your doing now, and where you plan on going with this treatment plan.

People can fallow me or not. At the end, I am not asking for anything but only want to benefit you. It will end because I won’t be here forever trying to convince people what to do. I am doing it because I have suffered too much and god will know how to compensate my efforts to alleviate suffering.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I agree with other’s on a few points. First off, we don’t need a new enema post on the forum every week…just bumping the same old post is good enough. You can even edit it and add new material.

I also agree that this is an extreme way to go about trying to heal yourself. The way I look at it, you may improve 95-99% of your symptoms via natural means, but there might be a tiny bit leftover in the colon and if so, you should go and try enemas as a final cleanup task. I haven’t done one and am unsure if I ever will, but I do have a small interest.

Isn’t there risks with trying this out, and if there are, what are these risks?
    If someone were to do enemas, where can they find instructions?
    If one can’t get prescribed nystatin, would other antifungals work also?
    How long should one expect to do enemas before they notice an improvement or cure?
    What if someone has parasites? Are enemas effective for killing parasites?
    Is there other ways to kill or reduce the candida numbers in the colon?
    Is there any testing or ways to determine that you have candida in the colon? Colonoscopy?
    Shouldn’t there be candida in the colon? Don’t we need candida to survive?
    Why should you do an enema vs. fecal transplant? Fecal transplant success rate is about 90%.
    Can you do enemas by yourself with no assistance?

-raster

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

dvjorge wrote: I have followed strict anticandida diets plus antifungals at least 4 times since 2008. I got better but never could end with it. Any release of the diet caused a relapse.

4 times, but for how long each time? It would be interesting to know. Thanks!

Can you eat whatever you want now without relapsing?

dvjorge
    Participant

Angor wrote:

I have followed strict anticandida diets plus antifungals at least 4 times since 2008. I got better but never could end with it. Any release of the diet caused a relapse.

4 times, but for how long each time? It would be interesting to know. Thanks!

Can you eat whatever you want now without relapsing?

Overall, I have been on an anticandida diet the 4 years. Sometimes more strict than others. I mean, when less strict, eating brown rice, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pork, beef, plain yogurt, almonds, etc. Things that are accepted in many diet’s versions.
    When more strict, only green juicing for 3 continue weeks, later adding fish, eggs, plain yogurt, and chicken.
    Jorge.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

dvjorge wrote:

George,

The symptoms returned and aggravated over time. As I said, I got relief but never could feel totally normal again.

Severe symptoms such as foggy brain, blurred vision, nervouness, lost of memory, chronic penile candidiasis, diarrhea, stomach pain, bloating, intestinal crampings, loud bowel sounds, etc.

Absolutely. I understood where was the main problem and why actual protocols are so weak. I have told the reasons many times.

Candida free ?? Who knows that ??? What I am claiming is I feel normal again. The chronic penile candidiasis went away and I don’t have any symptom at all. No a single one.

I have suggested the antifungal enemas following an anticandida diet as the same thing I did. Since I posted about the antifungal enemas, I have suggested it as a complement to eliminate the infection totally. I have never claimed that I don’t follow an anticandida diet.

No, there will be a moment where I will test the most offender food. I have not done it yet. It is too early to go there. This won’t be a long life treatment since I am sure eliminating the fungal colonies in the colon brings immune restoration and restore the health.

People can fallow me or not. At the end, I am not asking for anything but only want to benefit you. It will end because I won’t be here forever trying to convince people what to do. I am doing it because I have suffered too much and god will know how to compensate my efforts to alleviate suffering.

I have followed strict anticandida diets plus antifungals at least 4 times since 2008. I got better but never could end with it. Any release of the diet caused a relapse.”

If since 2008 you have been on and off diet and had relapses how do you know after this short stint with enemas and fecal transplants that you are healed? Are you shouting from the rooftops a bit early? What if in a month your not healed and you have all these good people here running and grasping at your new healing with little time to see if it truly is a healing method? I do wish for the best and I want all of us to find a cure? It seems to me you have been suffering for a length of time. I wonder if you have the true dedication to be healed and have been looking for a quick fix? If this is it then blessings to you. I do hope that you have found a cure for yourself. However, I think that you have not collected enough data or know for sure of your healing to be posting this over and over again and possibly bringing false hope to others.

One more question. Have you been doing this under the guidance of a doctor?

dvjorge
    Participant

raster wrote: I agree with other’s on a few points. First off, we don’t need a new enema post on the forum every week…just bumping the same old post is good enough. You can even edit it and add new material.

I also agree that this is an extreme way to go about trying to heal yourself. The way I look at it, you may improve 95-99% of your symptoms via natural means, but there might be a tiny bit leftover in the colon and if so, you should go and try enemas as a final cleanup task. I haven’t done one and am unsure if I ever will, but I do have a small interest.

Isn’t there risks with trying this out, and if there are, what are these risks?

If there are risks, I don’t know about them. What it has done for me is a miracle.
    I have done the enemas intensively for a while without feeling bad, instead getting better every day.

If someone were to do enemas, where can they find instructions?

There are good instructive websites. Just google it.

If one can’t get prescribed nystatin, would other antifungals work also?

There are many that probably work. I have tried to avoid antifungals that also have antibacterial properties. So, I choose Nystatin and Sodium Bicarbonate.

How long should one expect to do enemas before they notice an improvement or cure?

A severe case, like my, my prediction is 3 months.

What if someone has parasites? Are enemas effective for killing parasites?

If the parasites are in the colon, they probably remove some of them. I also kept myself taking oral supplements as well. I see the enemas as the final touch.

Is there other ways to kill or reduce the candida numbers in the colon?

Yes, if you can take HUGE amounts of any polyenes by mouth, you will reach the colon because they are poorly absorbed. You will need at least 16 Nystatin tablets a day.

Is there any testing or ways to determine that you have candida in the colon? Colonoscopy?

No that I am aware of.

Shouldn’t there be candida in the colon? Don’t we need candida to survive?

No, candida is an intruder and successful colonizer of the human tissues. Science has not proved any benefit of having it. Instead, it is a troublemaker as you know.

Why should you do an enema vs. fecal transplant? Fecal transplant success rate is about 90%.

Because the flora don’t eliminate fungal colonies. Direct antifungal does.

Can you do enemas by yourself with no assistance?

Absolutely, they are very easy.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

Jackie2 wrote:

George,

I have followed strict anticandida diets plus antifungals at least 4 times since 2008. I got better but never could end with it. Any release of the diet caused a relapse.”

If since 2008 you have been on and off diet and had relapses how do you know after this short stint with enemas and fecal transplants that you are healed? Are you shouting from the rooftops a bit early? What if in a month your not healed and you have all these good people here running and grasping at your new healing with little time to see if it truly is a healing method? I do wish for the best and I want all of us to find a cure? It seems to me you have been suffering for a length of time. I wonder if you have the true dedication to be healed and have been looking for a quick fix? If this is it then blessings to you. I do hope that you have found a cure for yourself. However, I think that you have not collected enough data or know for sure of your healing to be posting this over and over again and possibly bringing false hope to others.

One more question. Have you been doing this under the guidance of a doctor?

Then, you have an easy road. Continue what are you doing!. Don’t lose more time reading my posts. You have your feeling very clear. It doesn’t make any sense for me you interview me, since you have NO sympathies with me, that is clear, to later do your conclusions.
    This is an open forum where we all share what works for us or not. You have my points. Go your way.
    One thing, please post when you be cured living a normal life.
    Jorge.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Able900 wrote:
    You’re the only member who’s ever written that antifungals caused “NO’ die-off symptoms. You should be in the “Unbelievable facts of a Candida infestation” report. Just key in the words “Die-off” in the forum’s search engine and count the posts of those who are complaining and asking for help with the debilitating toxins.

I know all about die off and the toxins. Oral anti fungals did not cause significant die off because I was on them for so long; of course the die off doesnt last forever, that is only logical. But, when doing the enema’s the die off was suddenly back.

KSG
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Hi all,

I’m new to this forum. But I have been reading the forum posts for a while now. It’s all very interesting! I also have candida (atleast I have most of the symptoms) I also started the diet 2 months ago and started with a cleanse combined with enemas. Alot of my symptoms vanished (the doctors couldnt find anything, that was causing my problems, I will give more information about my story when I have more time)
    In my opinion enemas can be beneficial, but I can imagine them being done during a cleanse. But can you also do them when youre eating normal food (or in this case candida diet food)?
    I would like to receive more information about the Nystatin cleanse Dvjorge? Because during a Candida diet, the Candida will morph into a mycelium phase and change back when there is enough ‘food’. So the diet will help, but do antifungals also have any effect on Candida morphed into a mycelium phase? Otherwise it will always return? Does a Nystatin enema have any effect on the mycelium phase? Could you please give me instructions for this treatment Dvjorge? Is a combination between this treatment and the Candida diet/antifungal/probiotic treatment safe?

Im really interested and thank all the contributors for helping other candida victims.

Kind Regards,
    KSG

dvjorge
    Participant

KSG wrote: Hi all,

I’m new to this forum. But I have been reading the forum posts for a while now. It’s all very interesting! I also have candida (atleast I have most of the symptoms) I also started the diet 2 months ago and started with a cleanse combined with enemas. Alot of my symptoms vanished (the doctors couldnt find anything, that was causing my problems, I will give more information about my story when I have more time)
    In my opinion enemas can be beneficial, but I can imagine them being done during a cleanse. But can you also do them when youre eating normal food (or in this case candida diet food)?
    I would like to receive more information about the Nystatin cleanse Dvjorge? Because during a Candida diet, the Candida will morph into a mycelium phase and change back when there is enough ‘food’. So the diet will help, but do antifungals also have any effect on Candida morphed into a mycelium phase? Otherwise it will always return? Does a Nystatin enema have any effect on the mycelium phase? Could you please give me instructions for this treatment Dvjorge? Is a combination between this treatment and the Candida diet/antifungal/probiotic treatment safe?

Im really interested and thank all the contributors for helping other candida victims.

Kind Regards,
    KSG

I would like to be lucky enough to have answers to all your questions.
    Nystatin is a broad spectrum fungicidal antifungal against candida albicans. I see no reasons for it being no effective against the fungal form or the “commensal form”.

The reason because antifungal enemas are necessary is because the fungal concentration is living in the colon. The colon is far away from the mouth, and what you take orally is absorbed by the gut lining going to the blood. Nystatin is one of the few antifungals that is poorly absorbed but it has to travel down mixed with death flora, decomposed food loosing effectiveness when reaching the colon. The fungus live floating in a mucus layer that cover the colon walls. So, the antifungal enemas no only delivery the poison directly on the fungus colonies but push them out with the water flow.
    I am absolutely convinced this is the only way to eliminate this infection so far, at least, until science don’t develop an oral antifungal able to reach the colon in enough concentration to kill the fungus.

Thank god, we have the rectum, and is really simple to do enemas and target the fungal colonies. IMO, it is the KEY of any candida treatment. I proved it myself after trying by mouth the most severe protocol or idea you may think about only to get some release.

See how enemas are used to delivery medications directly to the colon and many more uses:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema
    Jorge.

sal123
    Replies: 1

Dear Jorge,

Many thanks for sharing your experiences and trying to support others. I hope you can still see/respond to this though it’s been a while.

I have been on this candida killing journey for a while and had some success in the early stages with the diet and an antifungal, but it is very slow going. I tried a DIY fecal transplant and bowel movements improved significantly. Things got worse again though so another one was done (one month gap) this weekend, and for 3 days I’ve been feeling so awful. My questions are:
    – is this a sign of die-off and therefore are the fecal transplants working?
    – if so, how many should I do and how frequently?
    – you started the thread by talking about the importance of antifungal enemas first. I don’t think I can get any medication from my GP here. Can I do a DIY one with my oregano oil? And how often?
    – I would rather stick to the diet, oral antifungals and the transplants. Is this a good idea (rather than adding in the above too)given that I am experiencing some die-off.

Best,

Sal

solarspirit8
    Replies: 4

dvjorge;24106 wrote: This article written by Dr. Truss illustrates how to treat this syndrome correctly. Take the time to read it completely. You will see how case by case responded to treatment. You will see how oral absorbed supplements DON’T target the colon WHERE the yeast growth. You will realize why antifungal enemas, as I have said many times, are the solution to eliminate the yeast in the colon. You will also realize how the immune system is the main tool to regain control and how probiotics aren’t mentioned here at any time. The antagonistic flora DON’T revert this syndrome as it it demonstrated in my own case. I have a high amount of Lactobacillus, E.Coli, and Bifidobacterium identified by 3 CDSA by Genova and Metametrix Lab. I have also done several Fecal Transplants using my 6 y/o daughter’s feces injecting them in my colon.

Nothing like this including massive amounts of expensive probiotics I took when I was totally ignorant about it have reverted my colonic infection. Only the antifungal enemas have given impressive results.

Read, please. Fight for your health. Knowledge will give you the weapons.

http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1978/pdf/1978-v07n01-p017.pdf

I am upset because I want to help you to end with it at all, and most of you aren’t paying attention. I have suffered a lot and know how hard it is as well as the huge amount of misinformation we find in the web about this syndrome.
    I am not asking for anything. I suffered too much because I was misguided by web sites and myths. Who really has a fungal colonic overgrowth in this forum, like I had, won’t eliminate it until he/she don’t target the colon directly. I bet all.
    Jorge.

Thank you for posting the article. It is perhaps one of the best, most grounded reports about candida I have read. It has helped me to know how to approach my doctor in regards to treatment.

Please post more about the anti-fungal enema’s. What have you used as the anti-fungal and what ratio to water? How often? I’ve been battling candida most of my life and am tired of the battle.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘You all should read it !!!’ is closed to new replies.